Another supplier

#1 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:18 am

Here's another supplier for our hobby. The cheapest items are the 16 and 35mm cans, they don't have all sizes, and they don't mention the reels to go in them. One of the cans is 2,400 ft; I haven't seen a reel of that size.
http://www.pec.co.uk/pecvnew/film-editing.html

Robert Crewdson

RE: Another supplier

#2 by Clyde Miles , Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:31 am

robert, i think those are cans that would have contained raw stock footage length only, not reel size.
also the postage rates are abismal again!

Clyde Miles
Date registered 08.09.2015
home: bromsgrove, worcs, uk
ThankYou 19

Last edited 09.24.2015 | Top

#3 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:32 am

Hi Clyde, I wondered why they didn't have 800ft cans, and also reels. You're right, the design on the can looks like those that have unexposed film from Kodak. I never looked at postage, I thought the prices of the cans were low for anyone who happened to be in London.

Robert Crewdson

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 pm

A supplier of 8. 9.5 & 16mm, a dealer sadly not mentioned until now, Tony Reypert of Buckingham Films. One of the "old school", a great
man to deal with, loads of experience and a very good sense of humour. Perhaps Vidar could add him to the roll call of dealerships.
Buckingham Film Services, 43 Broomfield, Stacey Bushes, Milton Keynes, MK12 6HA. Tel. 01908 315110
EMAIL; Buckingham@filmservices.wanadoo.co.uk He also carries ancillary equipment and projectors of all gauges.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:39 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Great bit of film fun...see how many you can spot!

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor