Come on folks do some more post.

#1 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi All
Can I just repeat my request for others to open up some more "Posts" and not simply place stuff in the Photo Galleries.
Pictures are interesting things but a bit more discussion is whats needed after all. This is a FORUM after all. What do others think ?
Cheers
Dave

David Hardy

RE: Come on folks do some more post.

#2 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi David, the other day I looked at the members list, it stood at about 25, now a bit bigger. I noticed that the majority hadn't been back since they registered, so what was the point of joining us. You can see the date each member last logged in. Another thing; when I came online there was another member here, one minute later he was offline, and he hadn't posted anything. We have sections such as 'What guage do you use the most?' or' What is your favourite projector?', now if these people are film collectors and own a projector, couldn't they at least contribute to those sections. You need people to play a part, not sit in the wings watching from a distance. There is a lot of information here, and will get better, but we need people to put something in as well as getting something out.

Robert Crewdson
Last edited Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm | Top

#3 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi Robert
My point exactly. Its no use just posting images just to "score points" and gain some more stars. A forum is not about that.
I wish more people would start a New Topic for debate or whatever. It only takes a bit of thought and a couple of minutes of your time.
Or just contribute something to the existing ones. If not they should not be on here I think.
Dave Hardy

David Hardy

#4 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Don't understand the reluctance of other members to join us, I suppose your either Forum or against 'em :)

Robert Crewdson

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Filter or no filter?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor