Fright-Mare Trailer Reel from Steve Osborne

#1 by Greg Perry , Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:03 pm

Here is one of Steve O.'s latest offerings, the Fright-Mare trailer reel.

This reel has three trailers: Scary Movie, Stigmata, and Halloween: Resurrection. Scary Movie is a silly spoof on the horror genre, Stigmata reminds one of The Exorcist a bit, and Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael Myers are in another entry to the Halloween family of films in what seems like a return to the spirit of the first, and in my mind, the best one.

There are also some very nice bonus bits, including the Pearl and Dean opener, adverts for Volkswagen, Haribo StarMix candies, Persil laundry detergent, Sky Movies, Pearl and Dean closing, and an A.B.C. 3 dayset card to wrap things up prior to the three trailers.

Although this is a Steve O. project, it uses UK adverts and trailer versions (as indicated by the "15" rating card). Here in the US, we don't use that scale. But regardless of where the source prints came from, the quality is exceptional. This is the first print that I have received that uses the new single-track laminated magnetic stripe (no balance stripe). I will examine this strip a bit more closely when I have some time, but it appeared quite good to me, and the mono sound was robust. The film comes on a very full 200-foot reel along with a nice box art sticker.

Here are some pics--print quality is significantly better than these images indicate...as usual...

Gwyn Morgan likes this
Tom Photiou sais Thank You!

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: Fright-Mare Trailer Reel from Steve Osborne

#2 by Tom Photiou , Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:02 pm

Greg, that does look pretty darn good. Thank you putting this one up.well done to Steve on this release. Quality looks very good.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

#3 by Gwyn Morgan , Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:29 pm

Very nice trailer reel,especially for the horror fans.

Tom Photiou likes this

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 275

#4 by Lee Mannering , Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:22 pm

Fond memories of my ABC dayset there rescued just before demolition sad to see way back then and where have those years vanished to.

Lee Mannering
Date registered 11.07.2022
ThankYou 5

From a birds eye view Optical Snd
Old trailer reel

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor