Evri parcel service, a con BEWARE.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:47 pm

I'm sure many will already know that the useless chumps known as myhermes have rebranded to Evri.
They have not been taken over, the re branding is clearly an attempt to fool the less informed.
Evri is simply a rebrand, the way it looks on line, the way they deliver, the people they employ and the website are all exactly the same except for the name. It is basically the same utter S***T company they have always been, Use at your peril, it took me three lost parcels before i learned my lesson.
They are a self service parcel company so you have no human contact, the head office is still the same address, (coz it's the same company) and it took me FIVE months after two recorded deliver letters to them to actually get my money back and the compensation for my last lost parcel. Also, perhaps the scathing reviews put up on trustpilot also helped me, despite the useless tossers replying on their with a patronising apology and asking me to send them an email at there trustpilot email address so they could investigate it. I did this and guess what? I'm still waiting for any kind of reply.
They rebranded because they had too, they had so much bad press in newspapers and via watchdog, they had to get shot of the name myhermes, it hasn't fooled me but it appears to have fooled others. They are cheap for a reason.

Greg Perry likes this
Paul Browning, Vidar Olavesen and Gwyn Morgan say Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Evri parcel service, a con BEWARE.

#2 by Gwyn Morgan , Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:15 am

Tom, just like you I am waiting and waiting for a package to be delivered by this bunch of clowns.To actually track anything is a joke.
Avoid, there are plenty of far better companies.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#3 by Gwyn Morgan , Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:01 pm

Well someone must have read this because package arrived 😃still not sure Abu Evri though.

Tom Photiou likes this

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#4 by Tom Photiou , Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:16 pm

Glad your is found Gwyn, but i'd call them evil not Evri, look on youtube and search "charming Hermes deliveries". I know they arnt the only cowboys in the delivery trade but they are pretty much one of the worst, hence the name change, it wont work for me thats for sure.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

London Shows?
bauer t610 arnau pell

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor