New interview with Dave about his Jurassic Park digest and upcoming releases - don't miss

#1 by Joachim Schmidt , Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:29 am

Dialog: Dave Baker about his "Jurassic Park" digest

Yes, we did it again: an exclusive interview with the US Super 8 producer Dave Baker about his gorgeous 28 minutes digest of Jurassic Park, published on Super 8 for the first time ever in 2020! Besides very interesting background informations Dave announces futures releases on Super 8 and we'll be able to see the beginning of his Jurassic Park Super 8 version. Come on, let's watch:

Eivind Mork likes this
Tom Photiou and Dave Baker say Thank You!

Joachim Schmidt
Date registered 11.04.2017
home: Germany
ThankYou 11

RE: New interview with Dave about his Jurassic Park digest and upcoming releases - don't miss

#2 by Eivind Mork , Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:47 pm

Thanks for making this video! Making and editing an interview like this requires a lot of work, and I appreciate you making the time to do so!

Joachim Schmidt likes this
Joachim Schmidt, Tom Photiou and Dave Baker say Thank You!

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

RE: New interview with Dave about his Jurassic Park digest and upcoming releases - don't miss

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:11 pm

Thank you for putting this up, these interviews are very well done and very entertaining to watch. Great fun.
Its also good for Dave to get the news out about his releases as much as possible to maximise orders. The amount he is looking to release is quite astonishing really.
I think the fifth element could do very well, as i understand it, the films he releases will all be flat as scope versions limit the buyers. (i think). Either way, its a good title to do. (IMO)

Joachim Schmidt likes this
Joachim Schmidt and Dave Baker say Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Books about films seem to be getting the ebay treatment.
Another ebay funny

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor