Armchair theatre

#1 by Paul Browning , Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:40 pm

Quite a lively debate about Blackpool on the other channel with plenty of mud being slung around , even at those who weren't there. I must say i have never met or heard anyone being called a"zombie" , interesting put down though. Some have suggested that it was sour grapes from those with negative comments and not in attendance.i wonder using that same scenario does this apply to say, a football match you see on tv or even live coverage, the person in attendance must see more of the match than the "armchair supporter" and therefore could not offer any observations of the game, given that both parties are watching the same game at the same time. I feel sure there are plenty of people who went to matches that don't go now, but are no less interested in there team doing well, its very much like those who join the forum and say nothing at all, no input no uploads, but are they less interested in the hobby or not ?. Not as much activity as i expected on ebay at present, but there's plenty of time double your money before christmas, given that this is the reason you were there in the first place, or was it to travel hundreds of miles for chin wag and a bargain, perhaps i best not comment.................

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

RE: Armchair theatre

#2 by David Skillern , Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:52 pm

Paul,

I actually enjoyed Blackpool - even though I was slightly disppointed at what was on offer - I did pick up a few things - I was annoyed at the dealings of one dealers practice - so i commented on that and it has been taken out of context on the other forum and then I got several emails from the dealer - slagging me off - but not actually confirming or denying whether what I said was true or false - double standards if you ask me and too many people don't want to offend certain people - suffice to say I have been told that I can't buy from that dealer anymore.

The following members like this: Paul Browning and Tom Photiou
David Skillern  
David Skillern
Date registered 05.02.2016
home: South Wales
ThankYou 71

#3 by Tom Photiou , Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:07 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Heres an ebay after the event,

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275042629597

Funny thing is, im sure i read "some of the rampant fleabay main stream traders who command top end pricing will be concerned our UK film conventions are up and running again thankfully".

A start price of 195 for a film that often sells at half that, mine was from Indi 8 for £95

I thank you

The following contents have been linked to this post::

The following members like this: Paul Browning and Del Phillipson

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Last edited 11.26.2021 | Top

#4 by Paul Browning , Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah, no sky high prices then..........

Del Phillipson likes this
Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#5 by Mark Mander , Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:08 am

David,
At least you won't get delivered films that are scratched, damaged,mouldy, missing parts,wrong films, anymore from CHC, topped off with non existent customer care, what are you missing out on? Mark

Tom Photiou likes this
Mark Mander  
Mark Mander
Date registered 01.27.2021
ThankYou 157

Recent Films and other items...
Blackpool 2021

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor