An officer & a Gentleman Trailer Scope

#1 by Tom Photiou , Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:03 pm

A bit of an oddball this one. A good trailer to a classic 80s movie.

The trailer is fairly good and generous in length, quality is average, there is no fade , and the sound is good. aside a couple of light lines on this one the master material looks dirty and damaged in places.

An Officer and a Gentleman is a 1982 American romantic drama film starring Richard Gere, Debra Winger and Louis Gossett Jr., who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for the film. It tells the story of Zack (Gere), a U.S. Navy Aviation Officer Candidate who is beginning his training at Aviation Officer Candidate School. While Zack meets his first true girlfriend during his training, a local young woman named Paula (Winger), he also comes into conflict with the hard-driving Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant (Gossett Jr.), the drill instructor training his class.

At the start of this scope trailer i have added the Mr Shifter PG Tips advert also in scope and with excellent colours.
A bit of an oddball this one. A good trailer to a classic 80s movie.

The trailer is fairly good and generous in length, quality is average, there is no fade , and the sound is good. aside a couple of light lines on this one the master material looks dirty and damaged in places.

An Officer and a Gentleman is a 1982 American romantic drama film starring Richard Gere, Debra Winger and Louis Gossett Jr., who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for the film. It tells the story of Zack (Gere), a U.S. Navy Aviation Officer Candidate who is beginning his training at Aviation Officer Candidate School. While Zack meets his first true girlfriend during his training, a local young woman named Paula (Winger), he also comes into conflict with the hard-driving Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant (Gossett Jr.), the drill instructor training his class.

Sorry everyone, the images are ass about face.

At the start of this scope trailer i have added the Mr Shifter PG Tips advert also in scope and with excellent colours.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Clyde Miles, Greg Perry and Del Phillipson

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 03.12.2018 | Top

RE: An officer & a Gentleman Trailer Scope

#2 by Del Phillipson , Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:25 am

One of mine and my good lady's favourite 80's films Tom, went to the cinema to watch it, a good trailer to own.

Tom Photiou sais Thank You!

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

RE: An officer & a Gentleman Trailer Scope

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:18 am

I have this one somewhere. I forgot I had it until I saw these shots from our friend Tom here.
It is a great film and most people from our era would have seen this at the cinema at time of release along with other classics such as Top Gun and Dirty Dancing etc.

Everyone's girlfriend's back then insisted upon it! 😂

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

The following members like this: Greg Perry, Del Phillipson, Tom Photiou and Stuart Reid
Andrew Woodcock

All Quite on the Western Front Walton 800ft
Around the Beatles. 1 x 800ft B/W Sound

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor