Can hanging internet also cause computer to hang?

#1 by Donnie Clark , Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:21 pm

HI,

My internet has had very frequent and extended hanging periods where nothing loads but the net itself is still connected; for example I can still play online guys almost fine. Web browsing is another issue. I use Chrome and Opera, and both will hang from loading things about every 2 minutes. The hanging can last up to 60 seconds.

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/...mputer-to-hang/

3D Walkthrough Video

Donnie Clark  
Donnie Clark
Date registered 11.22.2017

RE: Can hanging internet also cause computer to hang?

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Your new Internet might be unstable, if Tico stantly needs resending packages, it will appear to hang. Never change something that works nicely for you. I tested a couple of times, but now returned to the more expensive one. Rather stable than cheap

Virus checked? I get ris of most problems with Avast, Hitman Pro, Spybot, CCleaner and Malwarebytes, all free

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

RE: Can hanging internet also cause computer to hang?

#3 by Philip Murat , Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:36 am

Hi Donnie,

If Internet issue is still there, I can suggest you wich follows , also this can be helpfull for trouble shooting anymore (soft) problems with your computer :
1) Download LINUX operating system (100% FREE and legal !!) , UBUNTU or LUBUNTU, any choice.....
2) Burn it on DVD
3) Set your PC to allow boot on DVD player (PC setup via F2 key.....) : Manage Boot sequence to get DVD first, Usb second, HARDdrive Third.....
4) Start PC with DVD inside DVD player
5) Once PC power up on LINUX environnement, choose "Try Version" (Skip installation)
6) Once environement stabilazed, PC plugged on WEB, launched FIREFOX icon.....

To be note , due to DVD acces , environnement is a bit slower than usual, this is normal.
Of course, in this configuration, it is not possible to save directly anything.

-LINUX environnement don't care if your PC under Windows is Virus infected.
-Anyway, LINUX is "rock stable" and not concerned by almost any Virus
-LINUX is FREE and Technical Support is FREE too and great, available on the Net....
-LINUX environnement looks like APPLE system, (euhhhh..........APPLE looks like LINUX)

Have a great fun, let me know.....

NB: Very Important

In case you want to install a LINUX environnement, you can keep your former WINDOWS (even if this one is faulty...) : This configuration is called "DOUBLE BOOT".
in that case you need space enough on your Hard Drive.

Installation DVD offers all facilities included to make yourself the job.

Once, Double Boot installation is achieved, you can choose Environnement you need at next power up through an incomming Menu....

Phil

Philip Murat  
Philip Murat
Date registered 09.08.2017
ThankYou 44

Last edited 12.21.2017 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Keeps on freezing

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor