Beer Fags and Women

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Well, this was an ad reel i tried to get for years, when it finally turned i was a happy boy, although even with lubrication there are two ads on this reel which do have a little, (only a little), wow and flutter, i thought the worst and assumed my projector required a bit of a service, however, many of you will remember that i did have a Bauer T610 for a short while, this was one of the titles i put through it and it was the same, its same on my Brothers Eumig 822 sonomatic so that tells me its the film. A pity really as aside from the two ads it is fine and the quality of the image and sound are excellent. It is pin Sharpe and begins with the later Pearl & Dean opening.
Basically this is,as you all know, a reel released by CHC some years ago and contains a number of ads that were previously banned.
The first one for Hamlet begins with a dark room and the man tells his lady, "i bet you havnt seen one of these before", then there is sight of his glow in the dark condom, (or as we call them, his johnny), as he wobbles it about he trips over, as he opens the cupboard door we see many more "walking penis's" leave the room, followed by a well hung horse. All very funny, This one is of course followed by many other grown up ad including the Gossard bra's, Boots Number 17, Foster "Global warning, Just say bollocks to it", A very funny ad reel & if any of these offend anyone over 18 then all i can say is, you must have had one hell of a sheltered up bringing.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, John Armer and Martin Dew

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Beer Fags and Women

#2 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 pm

I have this Tom and thought it was a great fun reel, it's certainly a different era when you see how they used to advertise things, good clean fun (well almost) Mark

Tom Photiou likes this
Mark Mander

#3 by Graham Sinden , Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:35 am

I also have this and mine is one of the later re releases CHC did a few years ago. Amusing set of ads you wont see on TV again. Phil has advertised BFAW 2 but probably wont see the light of day.

Graham S

Graham Sinden  
Graham Sinden
Date registered 11.19.2015
home: Kent, UK
ThankYou 45

#4 by Graham Sinden , Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Well I said you wont see these on TV again. But you may do, but only on programmes like 'It was Alright in the 80's' and similar programmes showing the changing times of what we find acceptable now in TV and Movies .

Graham S

Graham Sinden  
Graham Sinden
Date registered 11.19.2015
home: Kent, UK
ThankYou 45

#5 by Tom Photiou , Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:44 pm

I think they should show them all now, funnier than today's goody two shoes PC adverts. I think people have lost there sense of humour.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Beauty & The Beast, Derann LPP 3 x 600ft stereo, 1991
Blazing Saddles.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor