Cine Ad reel 27 200ft Colour sound

#1 by Tom Photiou , Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:45 pm

who ever thought the humble 200ft advert reel would become as sought after as they appears to be right now? They're not particularly rare.
over the years we have managed to collect 16, (and also sold off 4 that we wernt too fussed on). These reels in general all have top notch sound and the colour and image is simply A1 and we appear lucky to have all ours on low fade stock, many were actually mid to late 80's onward release dates so the stocks were quite good,as they are all 200 footers i will never pay over the odds for an ad reel or any other short for that matter.
Here tonight i viewed a couple of short reels and this Ad reel 27 is one of the later ones with 29 being,(i think) the final one released. A bit odd this one as it has no splices within the ad reel but spliced on at the start is an extra P & D opening so that comes in handy, the reel includes virtual reality Kitkat , Pepsi advert King Kong spoof, Impulse,(giants in the city), Lynx(Mexican hotel), Smarties, (only smarties have the answer, cartoon policeman), Angel Delight,(sooty and sweep), Levi double stitched, a funny claymation ad, Guinness, (depth of field dance), Orange advert,(Daryl Hannah), playtime popcorn, P & D Close. A nice mix of ads.
As always my images are taken randomly during projection with a little digi camera so they really do not do justice to the actual image of the film.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Last edited 09.07.2016 | Top

CHRISTMAS TRAILERS No.2
Clash of the Titans 2 x 600ft MGM colour sound

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor