35mm projector on sale

#1 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Don't know how many of you know of Grahame Newnham's website, and look at it frequently, but he currently has a 35mm projector for sale. I went down to look at it last week, but to be honest I was having second thoughts about it before we set off, owing to storage space. It's being sold on behalf of a widow, who will be going into a care home. The projector body is no bigger than a 16mm machine. I decided not to buy for the following reasons. It's a German made machine, and the manual is in German. There was a box of items that Grahame had no idea what they were for. He said he had plugged it in and the lamp came on, but hadn't figured out how to start the motor. On top of that you need an amplifier, and not sure how difficult it would be to get the exiter lamp for this. If anyone knows anything about 35mm then at £150 this seems a bargain, comes with 2 lenses, I presume one is flat and the other anomorphic, a few odd reels of film, and a full feature; one of the more modern versions of Robin Hood.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Robert Crewdson

RE: 35mm projector on sale

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:10 pm

I'd love to get another 35mm that is small. I have 3 Kinoton FP-30e's that I need to get rid of myself, due to the huge amount of space they need. I believe these machines are very good machines, but would love a small one that only do a reel at a time.

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 350

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:10 pm

The only problem Robert would be the extra room needed to accommodate this stuff.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#4 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:14 pm

It's a Zeiss Tena TK35

Robert Crewdson

#5 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:53 pm

I have one of these . I just rescued it from the shed following my recent house move.
My one has been converted on the arms to take 6000 foot spools.
Thing is I have never used it with those yet.
Its not much heavier than a 16 mil machine.

David Hardy
Last edited Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:55 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
35mm transfer to digital

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor