POSTING PICTURES ON FORUM

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon May 02, 2016 2:02 am

I noticed on the other forum, Dave Guest was having trouble posting his pictures, well it is very easy here David, not as complicated
as the others, thanks to Vidar and Robert Crewdson, they showed me, well if I can do it, anyone can. Here we go. Assuming your pics have been transferred from camera to computer, go on forum, select a topic, and place your heading for your post, on the left of your
screen, there is a phrase "FOTOS HOCHLADEN" and a small rectangle, click on it, it will come up "SELECT FILE TO ADD TO THIS POST",
a large strip with "BROWSE" & "ADD INPUT FIELD", click under the black line in the strip. You are then transferred to your own pictures on your computer file, click on the pictures you want to upload, I would suggest no more than six at a time, when you have selected your pictures, click on "OPEN" bottom of screen, this transfers you back to forum and your topic, click on "UPLOAD". A blue line moves from left to right, when complete, the numbers of your pictures are displayed, you can either click on "ADD INPUT FIELD" to add more pics to your file, or if you have enough, at the upper left is "SUBMIT", when this is clicked, your pictures and text are put up on forum.
Hope this helps, give it a go David, and anyone else that is not sure,, it is very easy, and we look forward to seeing your pictures. Good luck.

Paul Browning likes this
Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Mon May 02, 2016 2:04 am | Top

RE: POSTING PICTURES ON FORUM

#2 by Del Phillipson ( deleted ) , Mon May 02, 2016 10:49 am

I agree with you Hugh, it is so much easier on this forum to post a picture, I gave up many moons ago on the other forum, you have to paint the picture to a certain size and then it still doesn't load, I have had no such issue's here, well done Vidar, TOP MAN.

Paul Browning likes this
Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Del Phillipson

#3 by Paul Browning , Mon May 02, 2016 4:54 pm

I'm the same del, with posting on the other forum. I actually got Andrew to upload some pictures in the end, a bloody nightmare. On this forum its a pleasure to upload them because you know there is 100% chance of seeing something, instead, oh sorry you didn't press this button or go back and provide a sample of your dna, as you maybe uploading nasty pictures of dvd covers, or some other clap trap. They could not have made it any harder to do a simple task. Well done Vidar and all those who made a simple task to upload on here.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon May 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Vidar and perhaps Robert?? did a brilliant job it has to be said, when this site was designed!!

It is a perfect friendly informative and enthusiastic forum that he runs here and is second to none for the uploading of photographs.
My only wish for the future here, is more people continue to post in the future.
It's great to see our newest member David here, already doing just that!

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock

#5 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri May 06, 2016 12:46 am

Our Vidar certainly did a great job, putting pictures up is relatively very simple, even for someone like me who is not computer
literate, it is far easier than any of the other forums, also, it was Vidar that started the 16mm thread on the 8mm forum, it is still
going strong, but I think this forum is the more prolific in pictures, simplicity being proof no doubt.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#6 by Dave Guest , Sun May 08, 2016 1:23 am

well hugh Thompson scott was right its as easy as abc thankyou

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

#7 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun May 08, 2016 11:22 am

If it has helped Dave that's great, I'm not very good with computers, but putting them up on here is relatively straight forward,
anyway, going by your input lately David, you've got the hang of it, well done.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun May 08, 2016 11:30 am | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
films for sale

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor