No name City. Making of Paint your wagon

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Now here is a little 200 footer i tried to get for years, i either missed it or the copy was faded. Last year from Phil at CHC i managed to pick up this low fade print from Derann which i am guessing was a late run off of this title. As the title suggests this is a behind the scenes look from the Movie Paint your wagon. Not a favourite film of mine but it does have two of everyone's favourite actors, the brilliant Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood.
This 10 minute short packs in a lot of great stuff.
we see from everything the model plan to the building of the town, Lee Marvin in his casual clothes reading and rehearsing the script, to actual shooting of scenes with Lee Marvin & Clint Eastwood rehearsing together & it also includes generous portion's from a number of the songs. It certainly is a good entertaining and superb print in the "making of" series. As always these shots were taken during projection so do not do it any justice, pin sharp and with excellent colours and no fade.

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen and Del Phillipson

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Last edited 04.19.2016 | Top

RE: No name City. Making of Paint your wagon

#2 by Del Phillipson ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:42 pm

I have this Tom, mine has good colour too.

Del Phillipson

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:04 pm

Snap. There were reels done for Enter the Dragon, Josie Wales, Dirty Harry, Dracula AD '72, Golden voyage of Sinbad, Dr Zhivago etc.
Nice pictures Tom.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 pm | Top

#4 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 am

I have this one too. I have not watched it for years so cant say what the colour
is like on my copy.

David Hardy

National Lampoon's Animal House. 600ft
Northwest Frontier. 2 x 800ft Agfa Walton print

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor