The Matrix,Freeway Frenzy, 600ft colour/scope/stereo.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Tonight i decided to have a lunatic 25 minutes with the Freeway Frenzy scope stereo extract from the Matrix, this 600 footer (actually its around 500 foot), is probably one of the most adrenalin pumping reels ever put on 8mm as an extract, it is also one of those films that makes the very most of the scope screen, as you watch the cars and motor bike weave left to right while camera follows under and over lorry's and cars you find yourself swaying with it, the images here do not do it justice as i think it is one of best quality scope films Derann released, pin sharp image throughout. With so much fast and furious action going on getting these images during projection was a task in itself for me

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen and Eivind Mork

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Last edited 03.21.2016 | Top

RE: The Matrix,Freeway Frenzy, 600ft colour/scope/stereo.

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:55 pm

Looks terrific Tom! Thanks for sharing it here, just brilliant. Makes me want to watch Disney's greatest chases and Speed again soon.

Andrew Woodcock

#3 by Tom Photiou , Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

I bet Speed looks great on that scope screen Andy, thats another one i would like to get hold of.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:32 pm

I paid a small fortune for it Tom, but it was from the same seller as my "Jungle Book" print, and it's always like buying new from Derann for anything this chap sells! His films are totally pristine in every detail. It's a keeper is Speed, that's for sure!

If I could purchase all of my films from this chap, I would. Simply nothing has ever come my way in similar overall original condition in every aspect.
Top Top seller of films, that's for sure! This guy is one I look to each time he offers something new for sale!

The amount he wants for his films is not the cheapest option, but there is a reason for that, and it's a reason I am more than happy to respect, such is the quality of his films.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:11 pm | Top

The Longest Day, 400ft,b/w, sound.
The McMasters. 600ft Iver Film Services.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor