RE: GS 1200 Fuji Lamps

#26 by Paul Browning , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Ok Hugh, certainly keep me in mind. I now have some of the piece's to get this moving forward, but the idea may benefit every one with this style of lamp reflector. Checking
against the elmo lamp housing it will fit in there, so it will also fit the fumeo too. Some bits of it you will not be able to do easily, but that's where I come in, I can do these bits and send it back to you. This lamp is cheaper than buying the lamp for all of these projector's ,but you would need to add some bits to make it work. But having it lit last night, bloody hell its bright alright, just need to focus this in the best way. At 2500 lumens (claimed) at 6000k, not sure how this measures up against the xenon lamp in the Elmo, but the colour
temperature will put it in that range, bright blue white, not the yellow filament colour these lamps display. Some will go with this some not, but I notice that colour film looks so much better with the xenon lamp, hopefully I can bring this to machine's that do not have or could not be easily and cheaply modified. Let there be light !!!!!!.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#27 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Well done Paul, I've got this image of a guy in a white coat surrounded by electrical parafinalia, sparks flying everywhere charging
up his Flux Capacitor.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#28 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:45 pm

25 Million Gigawatts!!!

Andrew Woodcock

#29 by Paul Browning , Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Just stops me going mad Hugh, no wait a minute, I already am .

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#30 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:18 pm

Paul, Andrew, if only I was as mad as some of you lads out there, Geniuses to a man.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:19 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Andec Film Contact Info

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor