RE: My favourite prints

#26 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Elvind, how old is your son? I think it's wonderful to expose the younger generations to reel film! I showed my two year-old nephew "Mickey's Trailer" (another favorite of mine) back in November and he didn't take his eyes off of it, except to reach down into his bag of popcorn!

Timothy Duncan
Last edited Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 pm | Top

#27 by Eivind Mork , Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi is 8 (soon 9). As I have mentioned before we have the projectors at the cabin. We are there as much as we can which means every 2-3 weekend or so. Every time we have movie nights with pop corn, sorry hugh ;-) and watch cartoons, and sometimes educational movies (have a few of them in Norwegian and Swedish). When he has gone to bed I can watch my feature films. His absolute favorite is Road Runner. He also like Woody Woodpecker (which he never sees on TV) and old Disney movies (which rarely is sent the channels we have). I hope he won't loose interest as he grows up :-)

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#28 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 pm

I haven't seen any Woody Woodpecker cartoons broadcast on television since I was a kid in the late 1970's! That's how I am familiar with them. I have one of those on super 8, thanks to Doug ;-)!

Timothy Duncan

#29 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi Tim, the TV companies over here used to broadcast loads of cartoons, usually if they had a gap in transmission, but "Woody" used
to be a favourite, we used to lap 'em up, loved Gabby Gator.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Lamp mod for Elmo gs1200

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor