"Splash" with Tom Hanks, John Candy...

#1 by Greg Perry , Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 pm

Here are a few pics from a print of "Splash". Color is great, film does have some wear here and there. Tom Hanks sure does look young in this!

This print is unedited and has the brief nude butt of Daryl Hannah. You may have heard that Disney+ edited this title with some very poor CGI to cover her bare backside with hair.
I cannot stand this revisionist editing that is going on, and it makes me glad to have a print which cannot be messed with by anyone.

Eivind Mork likes this

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: "Splash" with Tom Hanks, John Candy...

#2 by Tom Photiou , Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:31 pm

Your lucky to find an uncensored print of this film, I agree with you regarding censorship. who are these clowns to tell us what we can and cannot watch?
At this present time, Disney are making total idiots of themselves, there not happy to let you see a bit of Daryl Hannah's bottom for a second or two, but they are happy to have a bloke dressed up as a woman to let little kids into one of their attractions, this was on our news a few weeks ago, unreal.

Every movie should be released un edited, audiences can decide what they want to see, if they don't like it, they can walk out or avoid it.

Good print Greg.

Greg Perry sais Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: "Splash" with Tom Hanks, John Candy...

#3 by Eivind Mork , Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:17 pm

Another superb print you have found there!

Greg Perry sais Thank You!

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

[ASK] Isco Red Ultra Star 1.57in F=40mm anamorphic lens
Odd Reels?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor