Trailer mix, Pacino, Disney, Scorsese

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:44 pm

Tonight i viewed some new trailers i recently bought, its an odd mix,

First reel, Derann release 200ft reel, The Little Mermaid and Mickeys Christmas Carol.
The print is excellent and does look new, colours are very vivid, as good as there feature releases, and the sound is also very good.

Second Reel is a Thunderbird release trailer, this ne does have "A Thunderbird release" logo at the start complete with fanfare music. Like most thunderbird trailers, i suspect this was part of a reel with one or two other trailers, however, i really like Pacino movies, and this is a rare find, i cant recall seeing it on any previous lists. It is a very full 50ft spool running for around two and a half minutes. Many thunderbird trailers were taken from master material that was often dirty or well worn, this one clearly has some sourced material wear but it is actually very good. There is colour fade in there but it still has quite good colours throughout. The image is sharp and the sound is very good.

The third reel is one i have had for several months and is the Derann release trailer for Gangs of New York. A very good hard hitting trailer with superb colours and very good sound.

As always with trailers, they move very quickly so it was difficult to get good clear images, but these give you the idea.

The following members like this: Gwyn Morgan and Eivind Mork

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Lost in space and Cartoon, Deputy Dawg, pixie & Dixie Popeye
Pluto's Christmas tree

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor