Latest issue of "The Reel Image"....

#1 by Greg Perry , Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:32 pm

Here is a pic of the latest edition of "The Reel Image", put out by Steve and Natalie Osborne. Enjoyable articles from Martin Dew, Lee Mannering, Paul Adsett, Burton Sundquist and several others. Several cartoons as well, with some by Douglas Warren. Believe me, this is a real treat to open the mailbox and see. If you haven't subscribed yet, please consider doing so as it certainly helps keep our film hobby strong and thriving....

The following members like this: Tom Photiou, Iman Yahya, Vidar Olavesen, Douglas Warren and Mats Abelli

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: Latest issue of "The Reel Image"....

#2 by Maurice Leakey , Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:54 am

Greg Perry likes this
Maurice Leakey  
Maurice Leakey
Date registered 07.08.2017
home: Bristol, United Kingdom
ThankYou 221

RE: Latest issue of "The Reel Image"....

#3 by Barry Attwood ( deleted ) , Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 pm

I just got my copy, so I must issue a health and safety warning, to those with a dicky heart or a nervous disposition, please be warned (although the lovers of good old fashioned horror may find it mild!) that as I feared (Steve told me he was doing this, it's all his fault!) Mr. Osborne has gone ahead and published some shocking pictures at the bottom of page 5, please be aware that any malady suffered from looking at said pictures is not my fault, and you should take it up with Mr. Osborne, but you have been warned!

All joking aside it's a great read, with articles and reviews, with colour pages too, well worth subscribing too!

Greg Perry likes this
Barry Attwood
Last edited Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 pm | Top

I Did NOT Expect this. A wee dissapointed
Help! Trying to replace the blade on a CIR 16mm splicer.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor