northwest film fair
Hilton hotel blackpool
fy1 2jq
sunday 18th November
why not come and have the weekend here
Friday night film show
Saturday evening meal quiz and film show
sunday convention day films shows ,bring and buy ,auction and stalls galore
table enquires to dwgdodgems@hotmail.co.uk or tel 07931 926550 limited tables left
room enquiries Julie Vincent on 01253 627977
mention you are attending film fair for a discount on room
here is a taster link to film which was filmed last year more footage to follow soon on a dvd https://vimeo.com/254766420

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

Last edited 02.27.2018 | Top

RE: northwest film fair blackpool nov 18th video footage

#2 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:54 pm

cant believe no one on here has made any comments re the video perhaps you would sooner talk about shit was is usually discussed on here

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#3 by Tom Photiou , Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Not long got in from Work Dave,
it looks very good, very good good quality footage and it certainly makes me look forward to going even more.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#4 by Graham Sinden , Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:49 pm

Many thanks Dave for this footage and I will certaintly order the DVD the second it becomes available. Thanks also for organising this when no one else would put up video footage. Cant wait for the DVD, is it nearly finished. There is also a good possibility I will be attending this year .

Graham S

Tom Photiou likes this
Graham Sinden  
Graham Sinden
Date registered 11.19.2015
home: Kent, UK
ThankYou 45

#5 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:07 pm

I don't think that comment was called for David; I spend a lot of time here, but I've been watching a film, that's what I buy them for, so I didn't see your post until now; others, as Tom has said, have been at work all day, just got in, and probably want something to eat after a hard day. These people who you say talk shit, are the same people who buy your films.

Robert Crewdson

#6 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:09 pm

was posted yesterday and Andrew does not buy of me

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#7 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:11 pm

He's one of the few David who only collects one guage. Nice piece of film David.

Robert Crewdson
Last edited Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pm | Top

#8 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:23 pm

all the people who buy of me on the forum I look after them and theres only a few Andrew always harps on about my super 8 films I would burn them before I would let him have any .I could have showed them stuart but there was that much stuff to look at organs rides films etc all the super 8 are in my house as they don't take a lot of room like 16mm there is more super 8 in a cupboard than Andrew has in is lock up and lots better titles to

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#9 by Vidar Olavesen , Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:24 pm

Not a very nice comment, please keep it civil.

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#10 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:08 pm

This thread has only been started today, so I don't know how members would know that the video had been uploaded. Vimeo is one site I never have occasion to use, unless someone posts a link in the various film forums.

Robert Crewdson

#11 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:40 pm

this thread was posted yester day and now it seems to have disappeared when I posted it yesterday only showing todays comments
that is why I said there were no comments I would have not said this if only posted hours ago

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#12 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:42 pm

I don't know what would have happened David, I don't think anyone would have deliberately deleted it.

Robert Crewdson

#13 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 pm

its was posted before all the talking about film insurance and lock up garages how do I get more of the activity feed only going back so far

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#14 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:44 pm

When I look every morning, I always go back to the last post that I read or commented on.

Robert Crewdson

#15 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 pm

well someone has I was reading all the coments last night re insurance and I thought members on here asking for video footage and when I put some on I get no comments something fishy going on here I want this looking in to

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#16 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 pm

how do you access more recent activity

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#17 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 pm

this is why no one seen it yesterday and all the usual gang was on talkimg about insurance for films mine was posted before that so where did it go

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#18 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:48 pm

That would be something for Vidar as he knows more about the workings of this website. I can only say that we have all been interested in seeing the footage, ever since you first announced it, but until today we had no knowledge that you had uploaded it.

Robert Crewdson

#19 by Dave Guest , Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 pm

well Robert I put it on yesterday and that is why I followed on with a comment re forum members ask for a video and when you put one on you don't even get a comment in fact I checked it several times yesterday and seen members had read it but no comments were made

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#20 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 am

I don't know what happened there David, that is very strange; I didn't stay up so late yesterday, the wife was very tired, and I switched off the computer at 10pm, up to that time,I hadn't seen any mention of your video.

Robert Crewdson

#21 by Dave Guest , Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am

I have asked vidar to look into this it was on the same time time as forum members were talking about woodcocks lockup and there were that many comments mine subject just kept moving down and that's why no one seen it maybe its best to post on 8mm forum where woodcock cant make comments all the time re this and that and not bother with this one like many more have left

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

Last edited 02.28.2018 | Top

#22 by Gwyn Morgan , Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 am

David,
Have just viewed the footage looks very good all those who were there obviously had a great time.
Thank you for arranging long may it continue,maybe one day I will get there.
Look forward to the dvd.📽

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#23 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:26 am

I've just read through this lot from last night and I am quite baffled to be honest.

David, your thread you refer to is 2nd top on the list in the section of this forum in which you posted it.

It is only absent now from the ongoing rolling list as this updates each time anyone posts anything on any of the topics.
As I am writing back to you in your own thread it will now be top of that rolling list once again, until someone writes something else on a different thread.

I am baffled as it appears you feel there is something "fishy" going on when I can most sincerely say after checking all of our administrators records here, there most definitely is not.
For the people who have the ability to suspend, alter, delete or tamper in any manner with somebody else's posts or threads, I can assure you none ever would.

The admin members here are all entirely sincere and will always respect other people's input here. They are all fully trustworthy, of that I can assure you, and each and every one has one common goal,..the promotion of real film.

With this in mind I'd hope you now feel suitably assured that there has been no foul play involving your thread or in fact anybody else's.
I've looked through all of our recent admin activities dating back as far as the 14th February and having seen all activities, there isn't any admin actions or activities to do with any your own threads David.

I shall prove this to you by photographing this page of data which ordinarily only Robert and the rest of the admin members here can see.
Then I will add it here as a photo at the bottom of this post in the next thirty minutes or so.

It will show you that my only activities on an admin basis have been to enrol three new members here.

It will also show you the activities of Vidar and Robert, but again, nothing whatsoever to do with any of your threads or posts David.

As everyone here is sincerely only ever interested in the promotion of real film as being the one common ground we all are in complete agreement on, of course your outstanding commitment and efforts to continually offer a Film Fair each year are both universally recognized by all in the hobby as well as applauded by all in the hobby.
I have also just watched your teaser video for your last event and it was of a true professional standard and I'd expect the resulting DVD release to be received with high acclaim by all in the hobby.

If you are upset by the apparent lack of exposure of this thread David, just keep adding comments to it and the numbers who will have seen it in no time at all will be high.
It is also given maximum exposure by being in the "film talk in general" section of this forum which allows both members but also all non members here, to read it and click on the link.
You can do no more than you already have so far as potential audience figures are concerned here David.

As for any comments, quite a few including myself now I've seen this thread have liked the initial post here and often that is all that many posts may get depending on whether or not each individual feels they have anything to add to the post.

In this case it is informative, self contained and very concise so perhaps many feel there isn't much else to say regarding it all except well done for doing it all.

Here is a photograph of the recent admin / moderator actions as promised David. Proving if nothing else, we have nothing to hide from any of our membership here.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:25 am | Top

#24 by Dave Guest , Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

I had pm saying it was on I posted it just before the insurance topic glyn had put on

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#25 by Dave Guest , Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 am

that's what happened to mine memebrs adding comments to the insurance topic glyn put on that's whay it moved down to the bottom were no one seen it then disappeared

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Watching the countdown.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor