The film library in the sky.

#1 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:23 pm

This post could be controversial, as not everyone believes in an afterlife. For those who believe that the world and everything in it is no accident, then this should be of interest.
I have decided to re-read my collection of books on Spiritualism, and am currently reading 'The Doorway', by Margaret Vivian. first published in 1941, it is messages received from her fiancee, who died in 1899 in the Boer War, aged 27, and the messages came through 40 years after he passed over. He describes his life on the other side.
In Chapter two he writes , 'I will tell you where we go for our current information. There is a hall with pictures, something like your cine films. They are not operated by electricity, and we can turn them to and fro by the exercise of our will. We can look back on any of the facts of history: for instance , those who did not witness the Coronation (George 5th) can see it just as you do on your films. A similar device, where you can watch events from the past, is also mentioned by the Rev. G. Vale Owen in his books 'Life beyond the Veil' 1920.

The following members like this: Tom Photiou and Douglas Warren
Robert Crewdson
Last edited Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm | Top

RE: The film library in the sky.

#2 by Tom Photiou , Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:49 pm

A PM has been sent Robert.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 545

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team: