What a lovely letter.

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm

What a lovely letter I have just read from David's recent post over on Film Tech.
This was presumably sent by somebody who attended David's last film convention by the name of Andy. (Andy Wood perhaps?)

Very kind words expressed about the event and also very respectful towards the two minutes silence honoured to those in the hobby who have recently very sadly passed. Nice touch David.

Very well done that man, whoever you are, for sending such a nice letter of appreciation to David after your brief attendance at the convention, presumably.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:34 pm | Top

RE: What a lovely letter.

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:51 pm

The mystery now just somewhat deepens apparently. I wonder who on earth this Andy guy is who Doug refers to, and mores the point, what on earth does he think he is doing using somebody else's log in????

Outrageous all around I'd say!

This is the second incident of such activity that I have encountered in around the past few recent months only over there. (That time another different and well respected long term member of the forum)

It doesn't bring about a great deal of confidence for the security methods utilised there does it?

Surely it cannot be difficult for Doug & co to find out which actual user there actually posted this thread, plus the actual I.D. address, of the person responsible for doing this.

I'm only too pleased and relieved now, from seeing these recent activities and reading some of the recent posts there regarding lamps etc etc, that I'm no longer a member there any more!
Be careful is all I would say if it is THIS easy to find your complete identity stolen there.

Better off out of it by all accounts!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:12 pm | Top

#3 by Dave Guest , Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:28 pm

I posted andy comments on the forum it was an email he sent me, so I thought it would be nice to read his very nice comments

The following members like this: Mats Abelli and Vidar Olavesen

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

#4 by Mats Abelli , Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm

I also want to thank you, for a successful event. Hope to be back next year.

Mats Abelli
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Nättraby, Sweden
ThankYou 112

#5 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:00 am

#3 oh well that's a relief then. Seems like a miscommunication / misunderstanding in this instance here by Doug on David's post.

This however was most definitely not the case for the example I spoke about previously.

Who was this Andy who wrote the e mail to you David?

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 am | Top

#6 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:40 pm

Any news regarding this question above here David?

Andrew Woodcock

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
The next generation

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor