blackpool to be filmed

#1 by Dave Guest , Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:59 pm

after getting no response on here wanting to film my event which I was willing to pay. I have now got a team of dedicated camera people to film my event ,do pictures and interviews wilh stall holders and also links on film which will be posted on you tube so it can be seen all over the world .my camera men will be there from sunday filming people going into the event and browsing round the stalls watching films and filming the auction .

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Eivind Mork, Del Phillipson, David Alligan and Mats Abelli

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

RE: blackpool to be filmed

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm pleased you finally managed to find a dedicated and professional outfit to video and pro edit your event David.

The American contingency over on Film Tech, in particular, will love this!

It should also go a considerable way to generating global interest in attending your event from 2018 onwards if the Derann videos of similar events are anything to go by.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

The following members like this: Eivind Mork and Mats Abelli
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 pm | Top

#3 by Dave Guest , Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:55 pm

thanks Andrew for you nice comments I realy wish you could make it but your job has to come first. I have to build up a ride on Monday in York whats is going to be there 5 weeks I wanted to do it tomorrow sunday but it has to be Monday so I know how youre fixed

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#4 by Tom Photiou , Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 pm

Hey David, I'm also very pleased to see this will now be filmed. I am very much looking forward to seeing this on youtube.

I'll be honest with you, i have been collecting films for over 35 years,
when i look at this event, (and others), i kick myself for not being much more involved with the hobby than i have been.

It's very clear that this event is a very special one and i am genuinely angry at myself for having never attended one.
It's very clear how much work goes into organising this event, (again, like other events including Ealing), by those involved, & i am very much aware that DG has been responsible for keeping this one going for so many years now,
I know i will be missing out on many bargains as well as the chance to meet many of you geezers on here and the other channel.

I only hope everything goes OK for the economy here in the UK as job security has never looked to shite for me. (I have been lucky enough to have been fully employed since aged 16, but at 55 things are quite shaky), the main reason is i am intending to make it next year and will be in need of loads of dosh to make sure i have a fab time, no point in going if you cant fill the car boot with goodies,

Thanks in advance for taking the trouble to get it videoed, err, sorry filmed.

Looking for Home alone trailer and Abba Scope trailer

Mats Abelli likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.13.2017 | Top

#5 by Mats Abelli , Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:55 pm

I´m a little bit curious abour who will attend. It would be nice to meet some fellow collectors from this forum. I´ll be there together with my friend Jan Andresen from Norway.

Mats Abelli
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Nättraby, Sweden
ThankYou 112

#6 by Dave Guest , Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:27 pm

its very good mat that you are attending my film fair from such a long distance spoke to a guy yesterday who only live 4 miles away and tells me he cant make it so sad

Mats Abelli sais Thank You!

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#7 by Mats Abelli , Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Yes, that´s really sad Dave. If collectors don´t value these great events, it will be impossible to go on. I´m looking forward to a fantastic weekend. We are planning to visit the Laurel and Hardy museum in Ulverston on Saturday. I´m a big fan of the boys.

Mats Abelli
ThankYou 112

#8 by Dave Guest , Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:24 am

are you coming to the film show Friday night its not to be missed

Dave Guest
ThankYou 69

#9 by Mats Abelli , Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:30 am

I will arrive thursday evening, so I`ll be in good time, for the Friday film show, thank you.

Mats Abelli
ThankYou 112

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Sad

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor