lpk

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:37 pm

A new member has just signed in here as LPK.

Our rules state that our membership can only register and log on with us here using their real actual forenames and surnames.

Please amend your username to reflect this ruling here within two weeks to save your new membership with us here having to be otherwise deleted unfortunately to conform with forum rules.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:41 pm | Top

RE: lpk

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Heard nothing back as of yet and sadly not noticed any changes, so the clock is ticking unfortunately unless this situation can be rectified.

Andrew Woodcock

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Now deleted this member as they did not comply with our rules nor did they respond to any of our repeated requests here.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:17 pm | Top

#4 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:19 pm

They do not seem to be interested enough, sadly. I deleted one not replying either
Too bad, would love to meet more collector nerds, but happy to know the ones I do

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#5 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:41 pm

I honestly have no idea at all why many people even bother to join forums like these Vidar.

They join then that is the last we ever see or hear from some of these people.
We even have keen collectors here that never ever bother logging back in immediately after joining.

What's all that about????????

If that's how they feel, why bother joining in the first instance, then if they don't like what they see, why bother continuing being a member?

Surely if you didn't like what you found after joining, you'd just delete your membership just as quickly as you began it.

That's how I see it anyhow.

Nowt queerer than folk as they say!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 pm | Top

#6 by Tom Photiou , Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Probably because they may have no interest other than gathering peoples names and addresses, the only problem with the internet is thats its much easier to rob and thief than ever before.
No need to hold up banks with with guns these days they do by net. You do have to be very careful with the net especially when people only seem to want to register with an alias.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#7 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:30 pm

They can have my name, they can have my address Tom. If they really want to steel my identity let's hope they are happy to manage my financial outgoings also from my modest income levels!
I bet they wouldn't want that bit of the deal!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 pm | Top

#8 by Tom Photiou , Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:35 pm

yep, same here mate, to go off and not want to put your name up seems a bit odd, what are they hiding? or more important, what do they want to come on say without anyone knowing who they are.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
How to repair a plastic dust cover?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor