The comedian died 20th of August

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001471/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

RE: R.I.P. Jerry Lewis

#2 by Paul Browning , Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:47 pm

I liked him in the mad professor with stella stevens, and as Dean Martins side kick, R.I.P Jerry Lewis.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

RE: R.I.P. Jerry Lewis

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 pm

This is very sad news.
A bit disappointed to see that he only gets a five minute spot on the BBC news, yet programmes were interrupted for Mr Forsyth's death announcement, followed by hours and hours of coverage.

Jerry Lewis was a worldwide comedy genius. I know he wasn't everyone's favourite but the way the BBC treat there own Vs everyone else is pretty dismal. Bruce Forsyth is /was a British treasure but anyone who was watching the TV when programmes were interrupted may get what i am saying, & i dont mean any disrespect to Bruce Forsyth, he is irreplaceable, like Jerry Lewis.

It was Jerry Lewis who created the use in film making of the video assist, the nutty professor was the first feature film to use it fully, directed by Lewis himself. While there were versions of VA before this film it was lewis who used it as standard in movie making. Lewis was an actor, comedian, singer, film director,writer film producer. He will be missed but like them all we have his zany comedy films to look back on.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

David Alligan likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Haruo Nakajima has passed

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor