RE: Have I missed something?

#76 by Eivind Mork , Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Try some Chutney guard or Chutney renew. It might not fix all if it, but might improve it somehow. Even WD40 that some say is ok but others say can damage it ;-) Sorry for going seriously off topic, but I just had to.

Gwyn Morgan likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#77 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

The problem was I couldn't get the mash through a sieve, I just ended up with juice. Have to break the news to the wife when she comes home; want to try again, but will use a colander I think when it's cooled down. You need to separate the tomato skins and seeds. I think Chutney Renew and Chutney Guard are banned in the UK, something to do with EU regulations. Unable to send by post.

The following members like this: Eivind Mork and Gwyn Morgan
Robert Crewdson

#78 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:38 pm

Not that I am a Gordon Blue Cheffette, but remove the tomato skins by immersing in boiling water, prick them with a fork first, in a minute, the skin just peels of, faster than the stripe off a CHC print. My advice, save what you can of the first go, and add it to the second lot., she'll never know Robert, she'll just think you really like chutney.

Gwyn Morgan likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#79 by Gwyn Morgan , Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Well this is different from rules to chutney to tomatoes don't you just love it.📽📽

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#80 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:44 pm

That is the beauty of this forum Gwyn, one minute we're discussing film treatment, then it shifts to how the ancient Egyptians had
difficulties with getting their Kodak films developed! Tangents, don't you just love 'em.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
The sound of a dropping screw...

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor