Terrible Cruelty

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:42 pm

I know this has nothing to do with film, but the horrific tales coming in the news of people dragging a little shark, a porbeagle if I'm
correct, which is no danger to man, but was dragged out of the surf by our sunburnt "friends" in Dominica, to die a slow death on the beach, a Dolphin in Argentina help up by tourists until it suffocated and lately a loggerhead sea turtle beaten and left on the beach for more "selfies" in Lebanon. I really do hate these people with a passion, I just want to hurt something, preferably them! Our moral compass is lost, animals and children, not to mention the old, are falling through the net of safety. What is wrong with this world?
I know folk can be nasty, or cruel in scraps, which is expected, but for poor defenceless creatures, I really draw the line, I love animals,
and can't see any pleasure in hurting a living thing, rough arse I may be, but I like to think a bit human too.

The following members like this: Gwyn Morgan and Dave Alligan
Gwyn Morgan sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:53 pm | Top

RE: Terrible Cruelty

#2 by Gwyn Morgan , Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 pm

It's becoming sad world Hugh one wonders what on earth will happen next.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#3 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 pm

Two words describe these kind of people.
SICK FUCKS....

Dave Alligan likes this
David Hardy

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:12 pm

True, but no sicker than MIAMI SEA WORLD , its high time, we as human kind, realised that we do not have the right to imprison
creatures, yes IMPRISON a life form for entertainment, soon forgotten by the oafs prepared to pay, we think we are superior,
but our animal friends do not imprison us, indeed there are many cases of how dolphins have kept drowning sailors afloat in the sea, what a
repayment to our oceanic friends.

Dave Alligan likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:18 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
New curtains

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor