Hugh's reply to locked post

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Oooh Tyler, is that your best shot, your slips showing by the way. John Armer, when you have spent as much as I have with said distributor over many years, a lot of dosh, then have a filthy trick pulled on you, for reasons unknown, feel free to comment, coupled to
his nasty reprint, until then John
shut the fuck up! 18 posts in nearly a year, careful John, you might be considered a contributor.

Clyde Miles likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:30 am | Top

RE: Hugh's reply to locked post

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:42 am

I still think you misunderstood Tyler. I read it as a comparison to what you wrote, not a threat as some think. Tyler, can you confirm? We lost a good member today due to this, so would like it if we keep it film related. It was a bit over the top

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 344

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:48 am

Vidar, I have no gripe against anyone, I can dish it out, but can take it too, Tyler is a valued member, I bear no grudge to the lad,
we often say things we wished we hadn't. Contact the silly bugger and let him know, I'm rock hard, it means nothing to me Vidar,
worse things are done in the workplace. Tyler, get yourself back on here, stop being silly. My apologies to members, but my country
is not the one I grew up in as a kid, barefoot rugby etc, we were a different breed. Anyway, Tyler, no offense, get back on here.
Actually Vidar, I had made no comment. I was watching the outcome of the vote, taking screenshots, but Tyler is just making a comment, nothing more. I have contacted the lad and hope he is not too upset. I think I play too rough.

The following members like this: Eivind Mork and Tyler Hatwell
Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:25 am | Top

#4 by Tyler Hatwell , Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:03 am

I've sent Hugh a message and I think and hope we're all square.

As Vidar says, my point was definitely not a threat and I wish Hugh and his family health, wealth and happiness. I was trying to compare comments about an abstract group of people to comments of the same calibre about a specific group of people to highlight my point- I could certainly have used more nuance. Anyway it's all in the past and I just posted some photos of a tom and jerry cartoon that I'd much rather talk about

The following members like this: David Ollerearnshaw, Vidar Olavesen, Mats Abelli and Eivind Mork
Tyler Hatwell  
Tyler Hatwell
Date registered 06.04.2016
home: East London
ThankYou 11

#5 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:09 am

Glad you're still on-board Tyler. I posted an answer to your thread on documentaries.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Douglas Warren

#6 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 am

I started the thread so I am going to delete it. I cant see what the problem was with it though.
TOO MUCH P.C. METHINKS !!!
Wish I never posted the bloody thing now. Hahahahahaha !!!

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen and Gwyn Morgan
David Hardy

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
lets see who is the smart one one here

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor