RE: BHS Closures.

#26 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:00 am

From the BHS to the E.U.
It just goes to show good this forum is in the sense that we can all communicate with each
other as friends outwith our film interests.
Its a good way of getting to know one another even though we have never or maybe will
never meet each other in the flesh.
You are a great bunch guys.

David Hardy

#27 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:20 am

Well said David, so we danced for a while......Remember when we were all school lads, and even then, as kids do, we all collected things
or had an interest in something, mine was always horror/fantasy stuff, my best mates it was car badges, then you could write a letter to all the big car manufacturers and receive a metal lapel badge, no interest to me, but they liked them, some lads collected foreign coins
and bank notes. This is probably a long winded way of saying that it was "vive le difference", all of us individuals. Just imagine the number of coins that would be missing from the coin collections if the EURO had been accepted then by Germany, France, Belgium, Spain etc, all those Countries that were identified by their currency, now all that seems an age away, slowly the Europe we all knew as
individual countries, the EU is slowly stealing their individuality, their identity and more importantly, their freedoms. That is what terrifies them, if we leave... others will follow.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#28 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:37 am

Yes Hugh and I don't think its an age thing with us or the nostalgia thing or just us harping on about
" the good old days " as previous generations have done.
WE can see that things have indeed changed a lot and accept that fact.
However although some things have changed for the better its a case that other things
are now only different and not necessary for the " better ".

David Hardy

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Elmo Spares, will i ever use them?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor