PREPARE TO MEET THY DOOM

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 pm

I just seen the headlines and have to laugh, "Obama to reveal UFO & Alien secrets before leaving Office", no doubt a pending
invasion of them if we come out of the EU, Heh heh.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Wed May 25, 2016 1:21 pm | Top

RE: PREPARE TO MEET THY DOOM

#2 by Paul Browning , Wed May 25, 2016 1:48 pm

I got news for him Hugh, we are already being invaded without a shot being fired, and not from outer space either, "ALIEN BEING'S FROM A DIEING PLANET, THERE PURPOSE, TO MAKE IT THERE ENGLAND, NIGEL FARAGE HAS SEEN THEM ".

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed May 25, 2016 2:14 pm

"Somehow he must convince a disbelieving world, that the nightmare has already begun! Tonights episode, "BREXIT" starring Barack Obama, David Cameron and special Guest Star George Osbourne, as the men out of touch with humanity, they can be recognised by a
stiff little finger stuck up their arses."

Paul Browning likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#4 by Tom Photiou , Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 am

no doubt Obama will make the world believe that the US of A actually saved the world from these aliens and that men in black is based on that true story. Mind you this is the country that see's more and more gun killings on its own mainland yet appears powerless to do anything about it whilst Policing the rest of the world and along with our dough brains in charge manages to wreck every country they interfere with.
sounds like a very bad movie

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 545

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Film storage at my new house.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor