FedEx holding my films for a week!

#1 by Eivind Mork , Fri May 13, 2016 7:54 am

Buying films on eBay from the US most of the times give you astronomical shipping cost, and many don't even sell to customers outside the US. Therefore I have a postbox in Florida through MyUS.com. I now have a package on its way with FedEx. I chose the cheapest shipping alternative knowing it would take some more time. But to my surprise it arrived in Oslo this Wednesday according to the tracker, much earlier than I expected. To my surprise I won't get the package until Wednesday next week as the sender has set this as the delivery date. One week on storage, probably just because I din't pay more. That is rather lame! I called FedEx, but it won't be released until Wednesday.

I will be at the cabin where most of the equipment this weekend, and I would have loved to have it now. I have my B & H 624 at home (and this is all 16mm), but I am not as familiar with it yet to run new precious films through it.

I just wish that shipping from the US through ebay would include regular postal services. Now I pay until I bleed for MyUS and FedEx and still have to wait one week to get it released. oh well. Just had to get out the steam ;-)

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

RE: FedEx holding my films for a week!

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 am

eBay sadly start to suck more and more

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#3 by Eivind Mork , Fri May 13, 2016 10:32 am

Yeah, but FedEx/MyUS syucks too. My precious films sits in a storage not far from where I am, and I have to wait a week. Hrmfff!!

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon May 16, 2016 11:19 pm

It'll be there now, bets.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Not Only Film High Price

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1