The cheeky devil

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:32 pm

On the other forum, a newbie pops up with a problem, he has a bunch of 16mm titles that he wants to view, the lads on there
rally round with suggestions, then after all this help, even some offers to buy them, he decides to put them on ebay, not that
there were any films there that interested me, but some of the members were interested, it just struck me as a shabby way to treat
the very folk who were trying to help, no better thought of.

Hugh Thompson Scott

RE: The cheeky devil

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Millions of toss pots out there Hugh related to our hobby! (Or at least that's how it feels at times)

It's just a matter of deciphering who these people are and then totally ignoring them.

There are more than enough good guys left in hobby to worry about shiesters, they can sort themselves out!

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:38 pm | Top

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun May 01, 2016 12:18 am

That is a sad fact Andrew, but the cheek of the guy, he would have got his price for his films from the folk on there, but no,
he'd used them, they would have to take their chance on ebay, I hope he's left with them.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun May 01, 2016 12:28 am

He will be Hugh, no doubting that fact. People arn t fools in this hobby!!!
Or at least I'd like think not anyhow !!!

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun May 01, 2016 12:33 am | Top

#5 by Tom Photiou , Sun May 01, 2016 10:13 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Unfortunately there will be many people who may be left collections but are just not interested, they will, (& we've seen this a few times), google super 8/16 or cine film forum then hop on to find out what they are worth before banging them onto ebay. Arsholes!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
HOUSE MOVE ( THE MOVIE)

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor