cruising for a fall

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Have you seen the news, Tom Cruise is hoping to "build his church" of scientology in the former home of the author of the sci-fi novels
of L. Ron Hubbard where they base this religion in Saint Hill Mansion in East Grinstead, Sussex, good news or what? They usually come
for therapy or to dry out, now we have the messiah, or at least half of one, Cruise, the lunatit.

Paul Browning likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

RE: cruising for a fall

#2 by Paul Browning , Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:51 pm

You know Hugh we could all have originated from aliens that landed on earth or lived in a volcano or some other crap that these more money than sense so called "celebrities"
believe. One things for sure just like the Mormons in the seventies they will be knocking on your door any time soon, brainwashing those who will listen to some old cobblers.
I don't think we need any more fanatics in our midst thanks, we can't deal with the one's we got now, although there spaceship may come in useful, I love a good ray gun
noise.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

RE: cruising for a fall

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Its a fact Paul, our Politicians surely must join, some of their ideas are not of this earth, indeed have a look at some
of 'em, definitely aliens in our midst. I'm surprised this nonsense is allowed, but we take anything into our shores these days,
even village idiots like Tom, somehow I think he'll be somewhat disappointed this side of the pond.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
A Belated Thank You To Hugh Thompson Scott.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor