Horror Hound Convention

#1 by Douglas Warren , Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:51 pm

On Sunday my wife Susan and I attended a convention called Horror Hound in a neighboring city.As you can imagine by its' title it deals with the horror / monster movie / TV genre. Lots of vendors selling everything from movies (on the unmentionable format) to books and artwork and more. We got to meet John Noble ("Fringe","Lord of the Rings" and a personal favorite of us ours) and Nick Castle (who played the Michael Myers in the original "Halloween".) Both were very friendly and nice gentlemen. And of course I met my fate at the hand of "Faux" Michael Myers in the convention center hallways.

IMG_29721 (1).jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

IMG_29791.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Michael Myers_Doug.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Douglas Warren
Date registered 08.14.2015
ThankYou 50

RE: Horror Hound Convention

#2 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Looks like you two had a lot of fun there Doug! Thanks for sharing the pics! We need one of those for your new profile pic!

Douglas Warren likes this
Timothy Duncan

#3 by Douglas Warren , Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks Tim! We did indeed enjoy the event very much and the vendors had some interesting (and others really bizarre) merchandise!

Douglas Warren
ThankYou 50

Last edited 03.20.2016 | Top

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Nice pics Doug, looks like a fun time, apart from the stabbing, were there many 8mm horror films on show?

Douglas Warren likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#5 by Douglas Warren , Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:05 am

Sadly no 8 or 16 mm films for sale but lots of the unmentionable format. Will have to wait until June when Cinevent is held here in Ohio to get the reel thing.

Douglas Warren
ThankYou 50

My lobby card wall
Ben Hur Remake?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor