Horror Hound Convention

#1 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:51 pm

On Sunday my wife Susan and I attended a convention called Horror Hound in a neighboring city.As you can imagine by its' title it deals with the horror / monster movie / TV genre. Lots of vendors selling everything from movies (on the unmentionable format) to books and artwork and more. We got to meet John Noble ("Fringe","Lord of the Rings" and a personal favorite of us ours) and Nick Castle (who played the Michael Myers in the original "Halloween".) Both were very friendly and nice gentlemen. And of course I met my fate at the hand of "Faux" Michael Myers in the convention center hallways.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Douglas Warren

RE: Horror Hound Convention

#2 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Looks like you two had a lot of fun there Doug! Thanks for sharing the pics! We need one of those for your new profile pic!

Timothy Duncan

#3 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks Tim! We did indeed enjoy the event very much and the vendors had some interesting (and others really bizarre) merchandise!

Douglas Warren
Last edited Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 pm | Top

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Nice pics Doug, looks like a fun time, apart from the stabbing, were there many 8mm horror films on show?

Hugh Thompson Scott

#5 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:05 am

Sadly no 8 or 16 mm films for sale but lots of the unmentionable format. Will have to wait until June when Cinevent is held here in Ohio to get the reel thing.

Douglas Warren

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Ben Hur Remake?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor