Anybody know this one?

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Here's a lulu of a question, I don't expect anyone to know but I'll chance it, the Euro Horror "Frankenstein '80,
has a beautiful piece of music played during a stripper routine ( she's quite nice too ) around the 10320 mark on the unmentionable,
it has a fantastic bass line and a dreamy trumpet theme, might even be Morricone playing it,I've heard it before, along with the Spaghetti Western theme that follows, any help would be greatly appreciated, nay rewarded too.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:50 pm | Top

RE: Anybody know this one?

#2 by Gwyn Morgan , Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Hugh,I assume you know the music is by Daniele PATUCCHI,an Italian composer director.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#3 by Vidar Olavesen , Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Only thing I found too.

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Yes, thanks lads, but somehow it could be other stuff used, as they so often do, it took me, believe this, there were pieces of music used in TVs "The Prisoner",
I'd only started my apprenticeship in Sept, '69, two weeks in I tried to obtain these bits of music, false starts and even told it was
Vivaldi's "Four Seasons"., I finally got them last year, on a Special disc eventually obtained via Amazon, hope this search doesn't take as long, time is short.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:34 pm | Top

#5 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 pm

So Far "Black Killer" I've identified as the second theme, and I already have the bloody thing, but that beautiful score still eludes me from the stripper, check it
out on YouTube, a lovely sexy but great piece of music. 10320 on the readouts. I just fall apart at some of the trumpet solos on these
films, "Gimme some more of that animal motivation, I said sing me some more", in plain terms, I like this piece of music, have trawled through the composers stuff, so far no joy, as I have said, find this piece of music for me, a film in the post.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:45 pm | Top

#6 by Gwyn Morgan , Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Hugh,i have hunted around and this may be of help.this composer puttuchi made quite a few compilation albums released in 1973 all of which are listed along with his other works on the DISCOGS site.Unfortunatley I can find no reference to Frankenstein 80 nor any sign of a recording.
There is also an LP called Library of Sound Grooves - Erotic Vibrations and Bossa Moods from Italian Cinema 1966 -1973.
all maybe worth a look if you have the time you can listen to previews of the music to some of the tunes on this Discogs site but I think you could be looking for a needle in a haystack'.
(Just so you know I am in work in the projection box with a little time on my hands to spare with my" Victoria 5 on the left". sometimes I turn it on while showing the new fangled stuff.Reminds me of the good old days.)

Gwyn Morgan
ThankYou 273

#7 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Gwyn, many thanks for your interest and you finally got home okay ( just kidding ) I really appreciate your help, I'll certainly check on the stuff you kindly gave', I reckon it might be the "just before I die" routine, "we got it for you", last gasp. I can't believe such a great
sexy piece of music is not better known.

Gwyn Morgan sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott

#8 by Gwyn Morgan , Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 pm

No problem over to you

Gwyn Morgan
ThankYou 273

#9 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 pm

For any unknown piece of music, there is an app can you download onto your Android phone that pretty much recognises any piece of music that's ever been made by pressing the app while the music is playing.

It uses the microphone on your phone and the huge database in the "cloud" to give you an instant answer.

Andrew Woodcock

#10 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Andrew, I am a primitive, I don't have a mobile phone.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#11 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Well maybe your better half then Hugh? 😀

There's actually loads now that can do this but here listed are the top 5.
http://evolver.fm/2012/10/10/top-5-apps-...ntifying-songs/

Wow Hugh, no mobile phone!
I guess that places you on parity with Barack Obama or say the Queen, now in our our estimations of you here!
Next you'll be telling us you never carry any money!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:03 pm | Top

#12 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Heh Heh, the reason I don't have a mobile phone is simple Andrew, don't need one, I used to have one for union duties, paid for by me, but those days are long gone, in fact the land line doesn't get that much use either, Susan used to have one for her work, but she's retired now, so here we are
the neolithics in Cumbria, I was just saying to Gwyn, how it causes me no end of amusement watching people tapping away like their
lives depended on that little piece of plastic, as for carrying money, in this day and age, our coinage is getting less and less used, to be
perfectly honest, I doubt I'd recognise half the monopoly money we call currency these days

Hugh Thompson Scott

#13 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:39 pm

So it's confirmed then Hugh, you and your good lady really are royalty here!

Andrew Woodcock

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Everest was climbed in less time

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor