RE: Real names only once again please!

#26 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm

I'd like to think the forum is worth visiting on its own merits Tom.
I can't imagine what anyone would be interested in joining it for if it wasn't for the reasons above.

This forum does have some unique qualities all of its own, not least, a capability of uploading any sized photo quickly and simply far beyond any of the other forums capacity in this field.

Brilliant for sorting out equipment issues quickly and easily with the aid of "hi res zoomable" pics.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:10 pm | Top

#27 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 pm

As you rightly say Andrew, this forum has a lot to offer, apart from my daft intrusions, but there is a lot to be gleaned
from some very knowledgeable people, your good self has proved to be a font of knowledge on your machine of choice,
the 'ol Beaulieu, that in itself is reason enough to join, a good projector with sync facilities, and who better to ask for
advice.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#28 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 pm

Thanks Hugh, I do my best to help anyone out with a Super 8 machine beginning with the letter "B" (there are a few not just Beaulieu! Ha ha).

Many know more, but if we all pool our knowledge on places like this, there isn't too much on any of our machines out there that should pose too much of an issue hopefully!

That is the beauty of this modern era nowadays, having places like this we can visit for advice and help.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 pm | Top

#29 by Tom Photiou , Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:47 pm

yeah i cant understand why anyone needs to remain anonymous. unless they want to start making unnecessary comments etc.

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#30 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm

No other explanation I suppose Tom?? Baffles me.

Andrew Woodcock

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
REAL PEOPLE, WITH PROPER NAMES

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor