Help on the other forum.

#1 by Paul Browning , Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Sorry guy's, but i need some help getting back onto the other forum, i have accidently deleted temporary files to clear some space on my lap top, this has removed the
login automatically details too, but even though i have tried with the "CORRECT" login details including correct emails, i cannot now get on to the site. I have tried to re-
register, but it won't let me do this because someone has these detail in use, "YES ME". So i cannot retrieve my password because it says this email is not "registered ".
What a load of cobblers. So after the rant, i need someone on here to inform the administrators of the problem i have. Thanks guy's.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

RE: Help on the other forum.

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:22 pm

I will send a PM to Doug now Paul. I will just copy and paste your post as I am not completely certain I know how or why this can happen so it's best explaining using your own words here I think.

Paul Browning sais Thank You!
Andrew Woodcock

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:30 pm

It's cap sensitive Paul, have you taken this into account?
Also no space bar required between first name and surname if memory serves me correctly..might also be all in small??

Try every which way possible in the meantime Paul. You may just find a breakthrough hopefully.

I've sent your message over to him BTW and asked if he needs to, to use my pm box as a go between.

Hope this helps pal.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 pm | Top

#4 by Paul Browning , Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Andrew, thank you for that. I can now only get on here through google chrome ??, internel explorer no chance, just buffers forever. Last time this happened i did the
update's and all then was fine, not this time mate. Lord only knows what's gone on. I'll keep you posted Andrew.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
ThankYou 181

#5 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Cheers mate and good luck with it all!

At least it's not like forgetting PayPal passwords etc where you get locked out for good for 3 incorrect entries.
You can of course try as many times as you like I think, trying every permutation possible.

I only ever use Chrome now on my main pc. I find it safer, better and faster than ie these days.

We need Vidar's expertise here really, he is a whizz on computers apparently.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 pm | Top

#6 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Doug has not long ago, written back to me Paul.
Hopefully you should now have an e mail from him.

Paul Browning sais Thank You!
Andrew Woodcock

#7 by Paul Browning , Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi Andrew, I've had a response from doug, he sent me the correct login details that he had, GREAT ----- not that didn't work either. The problem with internet explorer
and I've had this a few times, was that when you install new updates, and restart the computer, it doesn't sometimes correctly install the updates, so I always shutdown
the computer, and restart it a fresh, that's what fixed mine tonight. The saga goes on.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
ThankYou 181

#8 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Yes it's a tricky one that Paul. These updates now especially to our operating systems, really have to be left to run their course.

If it has been interrupted part way through, you may wish to restore your pc to the most recent system restore point available to you.

Hopefully that should get you back to where you were before this recent fiasco.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 pm | Top

#9 by Paul Browning , Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 pm

OK SORTED.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
ThankYou 181

#10 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:04 pm

Brilliant news Paul!

Andrew Woodcock

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Got myself a new projector. But which model is it?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor