RE: Holy S**** P Foster

#101 by Paul Browning , Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Ok Hugh, thank s for that, just thought it was a miss spelt CHC !!!!. No one speaks so frankly as you Hugh, you are a gold mine of valuable info, warts and all and good on you
for it. One day Hugh we should all meet up bring our favourite films, a projector a screen, and enjoy the good company, and good films over a few drinks.

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen and Mats Abelli
Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#102 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:18 pm

That would be great Paul, no, there's a world of difference between CHC and Phil, who bends over backwards to help
collectors, I am not going to mention 2300' spools and Securicor delivery, poor Phil, Tee Hee, but on the whole, he is one of the best, along with
Ian of Perry's and Tony at Bucks, not forgetting Barry at Indy 8, these Gentlemen are the top of the tree, they are peerless. As for my being frank, well what is the point of being dishonest, it is a forum, we all should be open with one another, the dealers we have now are to be valued, without
their input to the hobby, we would surely be at a low point. Bringing our favourite films to a get together would be lovely, but how long would an event like this take, it would be like the Fantastic Film Convention at Manchester, who is going to write the excuse notes to employers!

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:29 pm | Top

#103 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:47 am

CEC of course, not CHC sorry.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:14 pm | Top

#104 by David Ollerearnshaw , Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Wonder if these are real:

Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARVEL-DVD-Who...=p2056016.l4276

I still love the smell of film in the morning

The following contents have been linked to this post::

David Ollerearnshaw
Date registered 08.13.2015
home: Sheffield UK
ThankYou 61

#105 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 am

Well Dave, for that kind of outlay, who the hell cares? If they play okay, fine, I'm not or ever was concerned by the Hollywood
bunch weeping and wailing about piracy, my answer being, you guys put the techno into our hands, what about all the artists you ripped
off and damaged in your search for wealth, Knackers to you. Just let the good times roll. Globalisation!

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:49 am | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Got myself a new projector. But which model is it?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor