Voting time now up!

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:35 pm

The voting time is now up for deciding whether or not we use our real full names here, or whether we were to change the current forum format ruling and allow nicknames or acronyms.

I will ask the other administrators for their votes and then get back to you all with the results.

Thanks to all who participated. For those who abstained, there can be no complaints if the vote did not go in your favour!

Result announced early tomorrow.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:39 pm | Top

RE: Voting time now up!

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:32 pm

I have 6 votes for NO Nicks and none for nicks

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:21 am

Thanks Vidar, I just await David's reply now, then we can total the voting.

I can say already, there is no doubt our current ruling will remain unchanged because from the numbers we have already, there is an overwhelming desire from our forum members to keep things as Vidar originally intended here with his forum.

I will post the official numbers tomorrow though once I've heard back from David.

Thanks once again to all our members here who took time out to post their vote.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:23 am | Top

#4 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 am

That is including David's I believe. He had two votes in and one from himself

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#5 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:37 am

Ok thanks Vidar.

Andrew Woodcock

#6 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:51 am

From the 18 votes I counted both privately and publicly, only one person said that they did not mind if nick names were used.

Everybody else resoundingly voted for real actual members names only to be used and displayed here when posting.

What this of course means, is the policy will stay as is then here for the future.

I urge new members now to post to one of the admin team members, their real names or amend their alias themselves.
The forum had relaxed its ruling during the voting period as it was unknown until then what our overall majority of our members preferred.

It is now evidently clear, so we will now soon have to begin to place a deadline on these changes for anyone who continues to log in here using a nick name.

If a member repeatedly refuses to submit their real name and therefore does not have their details amended, this will now unfortunately lead to a termination of their membership here now in the future.

With Vidar's and David's permission, I suggest everyone is allowed one month to give the member the opportunity to update or submit their details to us, but beyond that, their membership will have to be deleted here.

This is not something anyone here wants to happen, so please do try to comply with the ruling here.

Thank you.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:04 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
A warm welcome to our latest member.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor