Perry's List?

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Ian hinted a while back now that there was a chance of a new Christmas list this year.
It's something I know previously he has always strived to do for everyone involved in the hobby at this time of the year especially.

It really is a shame it never came to fruition. I do hope this does not signify the end for Ian's participation in the sale of films and equipment. I personally, have always found his sales to be some of the very best still available and it would be such a shame if there were never to be more, semi retired or otherwise.

Andrew Woodcock

RE: Perry's List?

#2 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:32 am

Ian, I would think is up against it with ebay, myself, I have yet to sell a film on ebay, preferring the forums, but no doubt
many collectors see big bucks by using ebay, which is sad for our distributors, no doubt a sign of the times. I have no doubt
Ian will put a list up in the future.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:34 am | Top

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 am

It is the first time I have known he hasn't done so at Christmas since I've been back in the hobby Hugh.

As I say, he did say over on the other forum that he'd try to put one out for everyone, but in the end, it just never materialized sadly.

Andrew Woodcock

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:19 am

I would think if he has anything, he puts it on ebay, can't blame the lad for that, although he has been a stalwart of this hobby for
donkey's years. If you're looking for a particular title Andrew, drop him a line, it won't hurt.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
25 th of DECEMBER.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor