RE: User Name changes

#26 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 am

David, I apologise, I get annoyed and lash out, please accept my apologies. Andrew, I think you, like David are trying
to put a damper on this problem, but it isn't going to go away, why does anyone on Gods Earth need to hide
behind a falsity, there is usually a reason, my reasoning is that it is an embarrassment of some sorts to be a member of this forum,
which wounds me as much as its founder, our Vidar. I would love a face to face with these bastards, there would only be one
standing, and Scott would write their epitaphs, I just despair at these so called film lovers, I have given more than received, and
guess what, I'll keep doing it, love our members, love the forum, don't care for the alter ego's, pack it in lads, join the Family.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#27 by Vidar Olavesen , Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:57 am

I agree Hugh, if you act respectful, why the need to hide behind nicks? If you cant stand for what you write, don't write it.

I am also for real names

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#28 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:02 am

Hugh ... Its okay honest ! We are taking on board all your valid and very important points you make.
Maybe I do come across as being a bit "lax" as an admin but I do take it seriously what I do on this forum.
To laid back for some maybe at times.
However its only a pass time hobby for me and I like to keep things like this in perspective by adhering to this fact.
So I don't get upset easily or take it to heart when someone has a criticism of me on this forum.

David Hardy

#29 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:18 am

David, you know I hold you in high regard, but I have to prick sometimes, just to make sure, you'ol sod pot.
This thing of "unknowns" does question why other members give their names, which going over old ground, does
ask the question, why others don't, even seasoned members of other forums give their names.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:23 am | Top

#30 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:25 am

David, you have it spot on in my opinion. If I took exception to everyone who has given me grief in this wonderful hobby of ours, I would have threw the towel in long ago.

One act like I described earlier, tells you all you need to continue.
There are some very strange mixed up people in this hobby just as there are in all walks of life. But then again there are superb human beings here also just as in everyday life. These are the people to concentrate our attentions and affection to.

We all just have to keep perspective on this at times.

Andrew Woodcock

#31 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:52 am

Andrew, I hold you in high regard, as David, I would hope I'm not among "the strange mixed up people" I made valid points,
if that offends, then my time is wasted here.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#32 by Vidar Olavesen , Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:10 am

He surely can't mean you to be mixed up, Hugh. I find your poibts most valid myself at least.

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#33 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:25 am

No of course not. These comments are a conclusion of all of my forum experiences over a number of years now.

I said from the outset, it was your posts over on film tech Hugh, that drove me to joining there in the first place! It was brilliant to see you back posting again when Vidar created this one for us all.

With the exception of one incident here, I find this forum has a fabulous rapport and I've enjoyed every minute here.

I was saddened and surprised to read Robert's final post though if I'm honest.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:30 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
SPECTRE

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor