Motion Graphics

#1 by Deleted User , Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Hallo zusammen,

hat jemand wissenswerte Artikeln oder Erfahrungen zum Thema Motion Design in Hamburg?

Greets
R

RE: Motion Graphics

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Welcome to the forum. Please submit your actual complete name as your user I.D. so we may greet you correctly here.

It is forum policy to use our ACTUAL names to keep the forum a transparent place to visit and promote lasting friendships between like minded enthusiasts.

Please send a PM to any one of our moderators if you are unable to amend this yourself.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:24 am | Top

#3 by Mats Abelli , Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:45 am

Hi! rawland50. I can not find that this topic have anything to do with cine film. This is a forum strictly for reel film collectors/lovers.

Mats Abelli
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Nättraby, Sweden
ThankYou 112

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:48 am

Lets hope he or she has an interest in cine related matters Mats. That is, if we ever get a reply.

Mats Abelli likes this
Andrew Woodcock

#5 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Lets hope, it sounds interesting at least, no pseudonyms, if it has anything to do with film, or do you wish to know of film, please
let us know, you are welcome.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#6 by Deleted User , Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Yo Guys! Motion Graphics is a big topic in movies our days..Think about opening title sequences or end credit..Hitchcock started his careere as title designer...

#7 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:11 am

Agreed sir or madam. However, this forum is a specialty forum for REAL film lovers. It does not cater for modern digital motion design or digital motion picture technique or other technical talk unfortunately.

There are many other forums which do cater for exactly what you are speaking of here but sadly this is not the place as digital talk is neither interesting to our members here, or indeed even tolerated other than a casual occasional mention unfortunately.

Also, if you do wish to remain a member here and have an interest in cine film (on any gauge) or associated equipment, then please pass on to one of the administration team your complete real name so we may amend your user ID to conform with forum policy here.

I hope you have a genuine interest in what this forum is all about and if so, we look forward to future posts from yourself once your details have been amended.

Thank you.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:16 am | Top

#8 by Deleted User , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:18 am

Thanks Andrew for the quick reply...Motion Graphics Design is not really a modern digital technique of motion picture even when some techniques become modern as we now them today..it is as old as Hitchcock or Saul Bass sequences..It is a beginning of every Real Film..And if you like the beginning you want to watch it till the end..

#9 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:24 am

Thank you for that explanation. So are you interested in cine film and cine equipment?
Are you a collector of either?
Also are you willing to submit your real full name as requested now on several occasions?

As you have very kindly chosen to address me by my first name implying a friendly introduction, we also would like to do likewise in return.
Please grant us all the very same courtesy.

Incidentally my son is currently studying motion design graphics at degree level. He is in his second year at University. You would no doubt be in good company sharing your apparent interest with him if you like.
I am certain you would have much to speak about of similar interest to you both.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:00 am | Top

#10 by Deleted User , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:35 am

Cine film..But is that really a matter of fact to know my name or adress to talk about different topics in film?

#11 by Jose Artiles , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 am

Absolutely Yes,everyone here use real name and real film only talk.

Jose Artiles
Date registered 08.16.2015
ThankYou 16

#12 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:44 am

Unfortunately it is I'm afraid. It is an rule of membership and unfortunately if, for whetever reason, you are unwilling to comply, our admin team here will be left with no choice but to exclude you unfortunately.

I'm sorry if this doesn't meet with your approval, but this is the forum owners policy and those are the rules I'm afraid.

Please let us all know how you wish to proceed with this one?

Incidentally we don't need your address or any other personal details...just a matching name to your e mail address to make this an open, honest and accountable, responsible forum, just as many other forums and public domains insist on the same.

We look upon our members here as personal friends, as like minded people share their common interest here.
We aim to create an honest and transparent place to visit for all of our members and we can only guarantee this to our members here by everyone
complying with the few, but essential rules outlined here.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 am | Top

#13 by Jonathan Trevithick ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:14 am

Is there any way the moderators can disallow membership until the full name is provided?

Jonathan Trevithick

#14 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:28 am

yes Jonathan, but I think each of us much prefer to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before doing anything rash.

Hopefully our newcomer here will let us all know how they wish to proceed here with this one. If not, by staying silent, we would assume over time, that they are not prepared to comply with forum policy.
This would then of course, lead to their termination of membership here.

People sign in for themselves without any authorisation or validation as things stand from what I gather
Maybe Vidar will change things to give us a pending application time for these issues to be addressed beforehand.
That is solely for Vidar to decide and administrate really.

This type of forum chat really ought not to be here in my opinion. It isn't of interest to the members and does nothing to promote the forum for its intended use.
We need the days posts to be highlighted to our visitors and none of it really should contain admin stuff.

When Vidar is feeling stronger, there may very well be several improvements that can be implemented here, one of which would be to include a link tab to the days active topics I would have thought.
As it stands, if we had 20 or 30 daily topics should the forum continue to grow it membership over the years, only the first 5 or 6 would be openly visible from the "home" screen window.

Let us know your thoughts please members on a separate tab entitled
"Forum format improvement suggestions" for example.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:51 am | Top

#15 by Vidar Olavesen , Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:45 am

You don't need to give address, just your name

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#16 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:43 pm

It would seem that this forum is being treated like a facebook page. There is an old joke about two Englishmen marooned on a
desert island that never ever spoke to each other because they had never been introduced! Well behind the absurdity is a basis
of truth, it is a common courtesy to know the name of the person to which one is speaking, call me old fashioned, but addressing someone called Donkey Kong is a bit childish and beneath me. Names are a courtesy expected, even in the 21st century and especially
on this forum.

Mats Abelli likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#17 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:53 pm

I was surprised I had to explain it last night also Hugh.
Still this is the paranoid 21st Century!
It's hard to convince people seemingly now on a public domain, that allowing everyone to know your name DOESN'T mean you are about to steal all of their personal data and bank details!

Mats Abelli likes this
Andrew Woodcock

#18 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:44 pm

It is quite simple to me Andrew, if these "people?" can't give a name, manners again, I for one will not be engaging in any way.
Its as simple and straight forward as that, I do not converse to cartoon characters etc. They know my name, I don't theirs,
not for me I'm afraid.

Mats Abelli likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Jonathan Trevithick

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor