Welcome to all new members

#1 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:54 pm

I have been a bit out lately and surely missed some of the new members arrival. I welcome you all warmly and appreciate you joining in. Hope you all get some good info, fun or at least something from this forum. I know I do, got a lot of great friends (sadly lost some too, at least on the forum, hopefully not all gone ... You are most welcome back Robert Crewdson, if you want)

Hopefully I can welcome people with PM's again soon, but at the moment I struggle a bit with eyesight and take ages to write messages

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 344

RE: Welcome to all new members

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Great words there Vidar, including your mention of our moderator Robert.
I do hope he reconsiders his decision over time.

To all of our newcomers here who may well be unaware, please feel free to write to David or myself by PM if needed in the meantime, should you require any assistance regarding registration issues etc.

Vidar will always endeavour to do his level best also to assist you all here, but as you may not realize, he really hasn't been very well at all lately and certainly needs no stress whatsoever at the moment.

Any assistance we can all give Vidar here with his recovery, will surely be a good thing in the long run for the overall good health of our supremo here.

Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:15 pm | Top

#3 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:06 pm

VIDAR, PACK IT IN, REST YOUR EYES MAN, YOU ARE INVALUABLE TO US, NOTE THE CAPITALS, SO PLEASE REST YOUR EYES,
OTHERWISE SCOTT'LL GET NARKED!!

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#4 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:00 pm

I have to, boredom is deadly too. It's just a few minutes a day. Thanks, Hugh, not sure what narked is, but sounds omnioud

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 344

#5 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:21 pm

WELL ANNOYED,THAT IS NARKED. Vidar, my friend, we have never met, we have done the bits on film sales etc,
I hold you very high,I remember years ago, I was trying to buy a Barbara Steele film from Germany, on dvd,you were the only
person that offered help, from that day Sir, you were my mate. like it or not, I don't forget good turns, so, can I ask
a favour, not a lot, just a little one, FER CHRIST'S SAKE TAKE A REST FROM THESE BLOODY SCREENS AND LET YER EYES GET BETTER!!
As I said to my builders labourer after he complained of back pain, the Doctor would see him now, I put him in a "Boston Crab" and told him I'd give a prescription of the same next day, result one fit happy guy after one treatment. Vidar, honestly, please rest your glimmers, you only get the one pair, please don't abuse them. So pack it in and bugger off to bed.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:23 pm | Top

#6 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Vidar ... Listen to Hugh and Andrew rest up oh great leader.
We await your return to health and firing on all six as soon as possible.

David Hardy

#7 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Thanks David, I can understand Vidar being bored, but there is music and Radio apart from audio books, so come on Vidar, we are
all in your corner, but the best fighter is you, you must look after you, we can only advise and support, you mean a great deal to us
Vidar, so show us, do the right thing and rest your eyes from computers etc, listen to your favourite music, just rest those peepers.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
WHAT MAKES US DO IT

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor