RE: Checking Out.

#26 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:01 pm

All done for effect, empty and meaningless I wish I was as clever as you Johnny, then I could look as good, but I'm me, sad I can't put on an act, maybe I'd get on better, but at least I'm true to myself. Oh please stay pretty please, you know your going to stay you just need people to tell you so.

Steve Carter

#27 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Thank you David and it will upset me enormously to do so David but there honestly cannot be any other way out of this situation now.

To be honest the whole everything is coming to head now for me anyway.
I love the hobby but it is taking over the more important things in life to me so I am seriously contemplating pulling out altogether.

Thanks David though for those very kind comments, it means a lot to me thank you.

Over and out

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 pm | Top

#28 by Tom Photiou , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Saucer of milk table 9?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#29 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Yes, if it makes you happy, yes, because other-wise we will have all the post's if Andrews leaving, I'm leaving, it's all done for effect, slippery like I said, now if I was going 'I'd just go, no grand leaving speech, you know your not going.

Steve Carter
Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:06 pm | Top

#30 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Steve ... I am totally indifferent to the whole issue of whether you stay or leave.
So quit the sarcasm !

David Hardy

#31 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:15 pm

David, don't you mean The Troggs?; You got me by the Trolls sounds painful.

Robert Crewdson

#32 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Robert I was only "leg pulling ". A play on words.

David Hardy

#33 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:28 pm

I could think of a few more titles David 'I've got you under my skin', or 'I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair'

Robert Crewdson

#34 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Well said Robert. hahahahahahaha!

David Hardy

#35 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Andrew, there is no need for anyone to leave this forum, you have shared your knowledge on here and that's the idea, you
are a very valued member and I think this is being over dramatic, its your forum too, so before launching into decisions which
you might regret, just take stock.
Steve, you DO owe apologies, you too are a valued member of our forum, the remarks levelled at Andrew leaving were cheap
and remember, its only a short time since you were in the same position, we rallied round you to keep you aboard, why all
this carry on can't be put behind you defeats me, there are faults on both sides, no one is a good guy in this dispute, I think
for to continue as a friendly forum, both of you should agree to a truce, no more of the digs or asides, just enjoy your forum for
what it is, a bit of harmless fun, not a battleground.

Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott

#36 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Well said, Hugh. I do like everyone in the forum and hate to see what's happening now. If all decide to leave, the forum will be lost. I do hope all could get along, but we are all indiviuals and we are all different (I hear an "I'm not" like in Life of Brian) ... The best would be to just overlook whomever you feel is not worthy of reading posts by blocking them perhaps? Then one wouldn't see the others posts. Not ideal, but ...

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#37 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Do you know what, it's true what I've been told you just can't win, Cheap moi? I may be a lot of things but Cheap????, I meant what I said, I've seen grand leaving gestures all over the net, they mean zilch. I never once asked for any-ones support, so don't pull that one on me, you decided to PM, I just went away, if you remember I didn't answer your PM for days. I don't need any-one to support me, I can do it on my own, if I'm disliked it's my own fault and I only have myself to blame, unlike some who can never be at fault.

Steve Carter

#38 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Was that for me? Or someone else, Steve?

Vidar Olavesen
ThankYou 348

#39 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:54 pm

No not you Vidar it was for Hugh.

Steve Carter

#40 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 pm

It was a cheap remark Steve and well you know it, yes I contacted you, yes we all supported you, we wanted your company on
here, but obviously you don't want ours, you are behaving like a spoilt kid, the very folk who took your part you are slowly alienating,
We can all make with the smart arse remarks, kid ourselves its water off a ducks back, but deep down we know we are wrong,
as you are now.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#41 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:16 pm

So be it, I'm gone past caring what you think of me, if you feel that way it your prerogative to do so, but just because you say jump, I don't ask how high. I'm not a smart arse I never got any exam results, and I don't know what cheap remark it was if it's the leaving one then I stand by it, it's OK for some to call a spade a spade but... Ban me from the site I'm sure I'll get over it.

Steve Carter
Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:21 pm | Top

#42 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:29 pm

You know full well the remark you made, urging Andrew to leave, much like folk who gather under a tall building
urging some poor soul to jump, just to prove they were serious, when they do, then what? Can't blame me?
I didn't have anything to do with it? You are not helping yourself here Steve, you are spoiling a nice forum, and
Andrew isn't here to blame.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:30 pm | Top

#43 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:35 pm

I did not urge any-one to leave, I said I would leave this is what I posted after Andrew did his leaving speech and David asked if I was leaving, it's OK for David to bluntly ask when I'm leaving.

#27 by David Hardy , Today 1:00 pm

Steve ... Are you going too ?

Here's the post after Davids question;
Yes, if it makes you happy, yes, because other-wise we will have all the post's if Andrews leaving, I'm leaving, it's all done for effect, slippery like I said, now if I was going 'I'd just go, no grand leaving speech, you know your not going. So David was urging me to jump right after Andrew.

Steve Carter
Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:38 pm | Top

#44 by John Guthrie , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

I have only just found and joined the Reel magic forum, only to find a lot of spite in some posts which is totally unnecessary and a tad childish to say the least.

For those involved, please respect the fact that not everybody who joins a forum wants to read posts from people who should be acting their age instead of their shoe size.

Regards
John

John Guthrie  
John Guthrie
Date registered 10.24.2015
home: Perth , Western Australia
ThankYou 15

Last edited 10.25.2015 | Top

#45 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm

Well #28 says different Steve, telling someone that their leaving the forum is all meaningless and a show isn't just
what I said it was, goading. Anyway, I have said my piece on this pointless exercise, I have work to do myself before it gets dark.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#46 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:51 pm

well I stand by #28 I wrote it, I admit I wrote, whether in your eyes it's right or wrong, I thought it and put it into writing I don't back peddle, I must put up with the consequences of my actions, the truth is some-times more bizarre, than untruths, yes it gets darker early now the clocks have gone back.

Steve Carter

#47 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Anyone think we should close the thread?

John Guthrie sais Thank You!

Vidar Olavesen
ThankYou 348

#48 by Steve Carter ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:53 pm

I have nothing to hide away from, what I said I stand by.

Steve Carter

#49 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:09 pm

I was going to suggest the same thing Vidar, now that Andrew has left, there is no point in continuing the conversation; it's all history. It should be Halcyon days from now on.

Robert Crewdson

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Keep it friendly please.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor