Do you enjoy working on your projectors?

#1 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:16 am

Since I re-entered the hobby roughly a year ago, I have found the need to work on my projectors (in some cases a lot of work) to make them perform properly. In the course of doing this I have learnt much about the innards of these beasts and now enjoy the work itself.Considering the age of most projectors I feel this will become more of a necessary skill to keep the machines alive and well. Anyone else feel the same way?

Douglas Warren

RE: Do you enjoy working on your projectors?

#2 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 am

Do I enjoy the work? Not much, but I don't feel so intimidated anymore to open them up if necessary and tinker with them.

Timothy Duncan

#3 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 am

I really like working on my machines. More necessary these days than ever before to keep 'em turning.

David Hardy

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:01 pm

I much prefer not working on them and just enjoying them, but just like my 13yr old car and just about anything in the house, the second something isn't working 100%,exactly as it should, I simply cannot relax using them until they are fully working exactly as they should.

Sometimes this trait even annoys the crap out of me, but it's just the way I am I suppose.

Andrew Woodcock

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Film Collector Magazine

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor