ENTER THE DRAGON

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

I have only realised that there are differing edits of the 4x400 feature version of "Enter The Dragon". I used to have the original
bought around '87/88, bought the German edtion which follows the same edit of the latest Columbia 4x400, which is missing the
lesson with Lao and the "finger pointing to the moon" lesson plus the "art of fighting without fighting" where the bully Parson's is
isolated in a boat towed behind the Junk by Lee. I was shocked and saddened that penny pinching cuts like this had been made to
a film that had a sparse running time already, to take the taste away, I screened the 16mm feature to sooth my fevered brow.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

RE: ENTER THE DRAGON

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Only got the 400' myself

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

Last edited 08.14.2015 | Top

#3 by Tom Photiou , Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Now this is a 400 footer I would like to get hold of, especially if the colours are still good.
Hey Hugh, hows it going?

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Tom, glad to hear from you, there is someone selling a 400' of this film on ebay now. I was really annoyed that cuts had been made
to this little film, I kick myself on selling my original super 8 print, but still have a 16mm Agfa print, Susan just says "You are a nut", but
I just admire the skills of a superb martial artist and will chase the original cut on s/8,

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Film collectors NIGHTMARE ...

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor