Ebay .

#1 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:37 pm

There is some fellow selling a16mm projector and charging £50 for what he calls economy delivery.

Robert Crewdson

RE: Ebay .

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:38 pm

After they started with that Global Shipping program thingy, I think the prices are almost comical. I've seen Super 8 400' with an almost 100 dollar shipping quote

Sickening

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#3 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:41 pm

It's possible to send a projector in the UK for £10; you certainly shouldn't be charged more than £20, unless it's an early model with separate speaker and transformer.

Robert Crewdson

#4 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:41 pm

I've seen that as well, buy it now £5,plus £100 shipping.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Robert Crewdson

#5 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Paul Foster is advertising his most expensive films on Ebay, this one 'The Student Prince' is £319. Advertised as Mario Lanza. Lanza was sacked from the film, and replaced with Edmund Purdom. Lanza had recorded the songs to the film, and Purdom mimed to them. Not the best of films. Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16mm-film-THE-...=item58ca71da23

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Robert Crewdson
Last edited Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm | Top

#6 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Another hopeful on Ebay: Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16mm-FEATURE-F...=item35ef5d069c

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Robert Crewdson

#7 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 am

One of my machines was won at a bid of U.S. $5 with a shipping charge of $40.
His cost to ship, over $46!
That was the one wrapped in a men's shirt and arrived on my doorstep in an unsealed box!

Timothy Duncan

#8 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:13 am

Tim, the man gave you the shirt off his back!! Seriously though, I know we have a go at our parcel deliverers, but on some of these
tales folk are recounting, its a wonder stuff gets through undamaged by such poor packing, I had a electronic recording thingy bought
from ebay, just chucked in a box! How it reached me in one piece eludes me, especially after the going through the " I can put more
corners on the box than you" at Parcelforce.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#9 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Parcelforce are the worst you could possibly get. The best deal I had on Ebay recently was a man advertising 6 vintage projector bulbs with a starting price of £10. Postage free. The bulbs can vary in price from £10 to ridiculous amounts like £70. Surprisingly I was the only bidder, so got 6 for £10 post free. By the time he has paid postage, Ebay and Paypal their cut there was virtually nothing left.

Mats Abelli likes this
Robert Crewdson

#10 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Well done on that Robert, although the poor seller lost out on that sale.

Hugh Thompson Scott

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Does this happen to you?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor