Scanning.

#1 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:10 pm

To scan covers I have to leave the lid of the scanner open, I noticed that in daylight I get a better and larger picture than when I scan in the evening by electric light. So in future I shall only scan during the day.

Robert Crewdson

RE: Scanning.

#2 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Robert when my scanner was working I used to place a dark cloth over the lid area. That can help with any stray light.

David Hardy

#3 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Now the problem is the picture is too big, so now I have reduced them and will replace in the album.

Robert Crewdson

#4 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 pm

I might add how EASY it is to upload pictures on this forum! It was literally a nightmare to post any on a forum I used to be a part of.

Timothy Duncan

#5 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:06 pm

I posted one of my pics in another forum and it took me 6 attempts, I had to keep reducing the size because it said there were too many pixels. Here you can post a picture of virtually any size, I just set to what I think is a good size.

Robert Crewdson

#6 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:34 pm

If it's too big, try less than 300dpi ... If you got more than 300dpi set, then it will be quite big. I scanned some covers today, they are 300dpi and will upload. Decent quality can be achieved at lower too

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Star Ratings

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor