More posts

#1 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:58 am

Hello All ...I realise its early days yet. However it would be nice to see some members becoming a bit more pro-active in starting a discussion.
After all it is a Forum. I myself have downloaded loads of stuff in order to help get the site off to a good start. That's the easy bit.
I really love to exchange views or get advice or help with other collectors. That's why I joined.
Dave

Vidar Olavesen likes this
David Hardy

RE: More posts

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:06 pm

I second that. Please post anything film related, questions, opinions and what not. We are not too many (hopefully yet), but invite your friends who love film too.

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 344

#3 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:08 pm

We need more members; I don't know why the reluctance of Facebook members to join us. This is not like the other Forums I have been in. Numbers will gradually increase as people come across us through Google and Yahoo.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Robert Crewdson

#4 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm

It seems that those who are still active on another forum that Vidar and myself used to post on are reluctant to join this one. They might feel a sense of loyalty to the other one. But there are a handful on there who love to bring up the "D" subject. Those same ones even suggested a "D" section for that forum very recently! Perhaps their willpower is not strong enough to refrain from it! I have asked two fellows that I keep in touch with though.

Timothy Duncan

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Maybe we can start a contest?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor