Feedback on the forum?

#1 by Vidar Olavesen , Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:37 pm

Please let us know what you think. Anything you don't like or things that are very good? Reply to this thread with your views, as we are all new to this and learning together is a good way I think

Thanks

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

RE: Feedback on the forum?

#2 by Timothy Duncan ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:32 am

I like this option! Hopefully it will deter a lot of nonsense comments in the future. This forum is off to a good start.

Timothy Duncan

#3 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:38 am

I have been thinking as regarding the Assorted Posters section. It might be an idea to post all Non UK / USA Posters in here only.
So French , German , Italian etc etc should go in here as there is already a dedicated place for UK/USA posters.
Things are a bit all over the place at the moment.
Dave Hardy

David Hardy

#4 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:42 am

It would stop some repetition of Poster downloads. So might be a good idea to streamline this now before thing s get really out of control.

David Hardy

#5 by Vidar Olavesen , Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you both ... I am not sure how to keep track of the posters and such if they're all in one album. Wouldn't it be very tough to find what you look for? That's why I was opening albums for each film first, so people could post different versions of that films posters.

If people help out, telling about a poster/cover or whatever that is posted multiple times, Robert, Hugh or I can delete it

This is a forum for us all, so want it to fit as many as possible

Thanks again for feedback

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Changed registration a little

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor